Connect with your local library to search and view resources on the go with Library Link.
Library Link gives you the ability to:
- Search for available resources
- Check your alert messages for overdues or holds
- View library information such as location and opening hours
- Scan ISBNs or barcodes to automatically retrieve resources from the system
- View the library’s latest resources
- View and place a renewal for your loaned items.
Library settings will need to be given to you by your local library, as long as they are using a Softlink system.
The following changes have been applied to Library Link:
The icons and colour theme have been updated to match the new look and feel applied to v5 Build 8 and above.
Reservations can now be placed using Library Link. This feature is available for libraries using v5 Build 8.005 and above.
Library Link has been updated to use latest versions of mobile app development tools.
Library server connections over HTTPS are working as required.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.