Experience the dark ambiance of Light My Fear. Help Hector Baltazar find his way back home by exploring gloomy environments where frightening shadows can emerge at anytime. Take control of Hector's torch by spinning it to light his surroundings and defeat dark enemies. What ever happens don't let the fear possess you. Runner games have never been this dark and immersive!
• 1st gothic runner game ever
• combine runner and beat-them-all gameplay (slash enemies coming from the dark)
• experience an unique ambiance both dark and stressful
• the player controls the light
• top notch and super easy controls (Hector's torch reacts faithfully to player's gesture)
• 4 types of enemies, many more in the final version
UPCOMING (final version)
• more environmental themes
• checkpoint system
• true difficulty level for true gamers
• many new enemies with unique behaviors
• interaction with the environment
• trigger distant traps
• special temporary items
• record play sessions and share on Youtube
"Light My Fear" is a game for tablets and smartphones. It is currently under development and available to play as a demo. "Light My Fear" is being developed by James Bang, a french studio: www.james-bang.com. For optimal performance, we advise to play Light My Fear on recent devices.
Go to our Facebook page to stay tuned in about the project's progress: www.facebook.com/lightmyfear
See you soon...and keep the flame alive ;)
James Bang Team
Light My Fear © 2016 - James Bang (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
It's very Tim Burton like and I enjoyed it a lot. The only issue I have is that the controls are a bit funky. What I mean is it was hard to get the torch exactly where it's needed to be. Overall though cute game, I really enjoy it. :)
- James Bang
- 191.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2016 ⓒ James Bang SAS
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.