By Pankaku Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
As a sequel of earlier worldwide mega hit, LightBike2 has finally come back with juiced up updates.
Drive through the cyber space as fast as the light, and have dead heat battles with opponents all over the world!
* With simple operations, anyone can have control over LightBike.
* Newly "Jump" added to its action makes the game much more strategic!
* In addition of normal stages,a 3D stage has been added.
* A new game mode "Death match mode" has been added.
* Possible to play realtime match games with players worldwide over the Internet.
* Possible to play via Bluetooth with your friends.
* You can play with up to 4 players via Bluetooth.
* By the results of your online matches, your grade will defer with the new Grading System, and it's possible to match up with user in the same grade.
* The lastet game library for iPhone, Pankia is included with Leader board and Online game match functions!
Pankia is a library for multi-play iPhone games based on technology extracted from LightBike.
* A social net working function which you can follow your friends and favorite players is included!
Realtime communication through the Internet is possible!
Since using P2P connection between iPhone, it can support high realtime race processing games.
* You can invite your followers to match games through push notification.
※Supporting iOS 4.3 or letter
What's New in Version 2.3.17
Add new bike body.
2 basic features found in the oldest of App Store games and you can't support either one?! First, let me turn your darn music off! I want to here my own not this ear bleeding clashing all because you can't put some settings in the game! Also, the gyroscope in iPhones has been around since the 4th generation iPod, September 1, 2010, a month after this ancient app was released, and I can't change the orientation of gameplay? I understand in the middle of the match, but why not in the menus? Come on now. Apps that support iOS- excuse me, iPhone OS 3.1 can support a landscape orientation change and music toggle, but you can't?! Come on now!
You know I find this app to be quite fun but since the last update, all the bikes in the body menu are all out of place so I can't get any more bikes. In meaning, when I tap on a bike, it pulls up a different one. Can you please fix this bug and I'll boos up my rating.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 02, 2016
- Version: 2.3.17
- Size: 80.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pankaku, Inc.
- © 2010 Pankaku, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- H-Type Body$1.99
- 2 players mode$2.99
- F-Type Body$1.99
- D-Type Body$1.99
- G-Type Body$1.99
- 10 coins$0.99
- E-Type Body$1.99
- Skull Body$2.99
- N-Type Body$4.99
- K-Type Body$2.99