By Alcorn McBride Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LightingPad is the perfect tool for controlling small shows, or for installing and testing lighting systems. It's also great for programming Alcorn McBride LightCue Pro lighting controllers. Simply connect any Art-Net compatible DMX device to your wireless network, and you have a complete lighting console in the palm of your hand.
- Controls 512 channels of DMX
- Industry-standard Art-Net DMX Ethernet protocol
- Stores up to 100 cues with independent fade times
- Save and Load Cue Files to your computer
- Automatic search and display of Art-Net devices
What's New in Version 2.1.0
Many stability fixes for version 2.
Improved error handling for network issues.
I love it.
This is one great app. The prefect light board for quick and dirty diming. I use it on video Shoots to control remote lights. A big time saver.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 15, 2015
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Alcorn McBride Inc.
- © 2015 Alcorn McBride Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.