Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Spanish Video Phrasebook from Lingobabes accelerates and improves the way you memorise the phrases you need abroad by activating multiple parts of the brain with Video, Audio and Text. All the clips are presented in a fun and entertaining manner by our stunning Spanish Lingobabe Dominika. You will also pick up a lot of useful non-verbal cues for speaking a new language.
Using dozens of video clips, your Lingobabe will teach you, face-to-face, all those essential real-life phrases you need to party when you next visit the Spanish & Latin American beaches, nightclubs, bars, restaurants, and hotels.
Split into 11 easy to navigate sections, you'll have access to the kind of instant-use phrases you need to know, but the other phrasebooks don't dare to print. And because you can see her perform as well as talk, you'll be able to deliver every pick-up line, phrase and put-down in the most effective way possible.
Whether you're heading down to the beach, out for dinner and a good time, or searching for a hangover cure the morning after, a Lingobabe will show you what to say.
• 100 video clips presented by Dominika, our stunning Spanish Lingobabe
• 11 handy categories including Introductions, Out on the Town and Dating
• Don't just read or listen to the language – learn more by watching!
• Designed for use when travelling – no 3G or Wifi connection needed
• Each video subtitled in both Spanish and English
• All phrases spoken and written as a male should say them
For more info and video previews, check out http://lingobabes.com
• More Lingobabes, including French, German, Italian and Japanese!
• Lingobabes English for your foreign friends!
I do agree with the other review on here regarding needing more phrases but what you have now is a brilliant start.
One suggestion. After viewing a video, give an option to replay it. While she's hot, I'd like to also be able to replay the phrases a couple times without having to relaunch it from the menu every time.
Good but needs more stuff!!!
I like the whole concept but honestly it has like too few phrases. You can't learn a language that way. Necesitamos mas frases por favor.
Lo único que le falto fue un Boton para reproducir todo