By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Connect to people. Connect to Opportunity.
The LinkedIn app makes it easier to connect to the people and things that matter in your professional world. Accelerate your success by:
- finding people and jobs
- getting updates on your professional industry and interests
- telling your story and building your professional brand
- growing your network
- reaching out to people
LinkedIn is free to use and download. We also have Premium subscriptions that offer exclusive tools and insights to find a job, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent.
For Job Seekers: $29.99 monthly
For Business Professionals: $59.99 monthly
For Sales Professionals: $79.99 monthly
For Talent Professionals: $119.95 monthly
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew each month and will charge your credit card through iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
What's New in Version 9.0.6
- We just made sharing on LinkedIn even easier — with the new share extension feature. Now you can share photos, articles, and more to LinkedIn directly from other apps.
- General bug fixes and performance improvements.
When I read "sharing is even easier" 😑
To LinkedIn: Sharing is driving social networks to becoming absolute crap! Don't think that you need to be more like Facebook. Stay with your niche market. BUSINESS people who want to make connections. People are running away from Facebook because it has become a platform for sharing crap their friends don't even want to see. Don't make the same mistake.
When it ain't Broke- Don't try to fix it!
Horrible update. It was great before the last update, it doesn't take in your info from profile, constantly asks if you want to add people without giving access to the contacts you have. It gets STUCK, and keeps showing the same feed of news, without updating. It's So Awful, I deleted it of my iPhone, and will use my desktop computer to access LinkedIn only. NOW- would be a Good time to FIX IT Please!! I won't reinstall the app until it's fixed!! :(
Terrible on mobile device
On your connections page, the app forces you to, not only have to read your notices, it forces you to send all your contacts congrats messages on their anniversary dates. I don't want to do that, it's foolish. Once I look at the notice it should leave my screen. But it stays at the top until you press Send. Oh and you two who just gave this 5 stars are clearly App writers and not users.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Feb 10, 2016
- Version: 9.0.6
- Size: 96.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2015 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Business Plus Subscription with Free Trial$59.99
- Business Subscription with Free Trial$29.99
- Business Subscription$29.99
- Job Seeker Subscription with Free Trial$29.99
- Sales Navigator with Free Trial$59.99
- Personal Plus Subscription$9.99
- Talent Basic with Free Trial$59.99
- Business Plus Subscription$59.99
- Business subscription$24.99
- Sales Basic Subscription with Free Trial$24.99