By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Connect to people. Connect to Opportunity.
The LinkedIn app makes it easier to connect to the people and things that matter in your professional world. Accelerate your success by:
- finding people and jobs
- getting updates on your professional industry and interests
- telling your story and building your professional brand
- growing your network
- reaching out to people
LinkedIn is free to use and download. We also have Premium subscriptions that offer exclusive tools and insights to find a job, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent.
For Job Seekers: $29.99 monthly
For Business Professionals: $59.99 monthly
For Sales Professionals: $79.99 monthly
For Talent Professionals: $119.95 monthly
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew each month and will charge your credit card through iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
What's New in Version 9.0.19
General bug fixes and performance improvements
- Fixed a bug in push notification landing experience
Wonderful and necessary
I don't write reviews often, so hopefully just my taking time to write this goes to show how important LinkedIn is to me as a tool for professional development. I love that I can keep my professional information updated on LinkedIn, and use that profile to fill out job applications and connect with new peers and acquaintances. The only thing preventing 5 stars for me is the UI, which is nice and easy enough to use, but doesn't strike me as being quick and simple enough; at times it feels a bit busy to me, which seems nitpicky but I want to be honest with my feedback. Essential to my iPhone experience!
Better-looking but dumber
Please bring back profile rankings, alphabetized connections lists, and notifications of connections' new connections.
I can see the interface has been improved over the last few builds but it still needs work - mostly with speed/stability. Too often, loading a list/profile freezes the app for at least a few seconds. The app also crashes occasionally - for example, after I have loaded a certain number of profiles on the People You May Know list.
Finally, profile editing functionality and settings availability are still too limited compared to the desktop site.
Ruined a great app
The old LinkedIn app used to be a go to app for industry news and content and browse job every once in a while whether I was looking for a job or not. They stretched it over 2 apps and now content is not as convenient to navigate. Overall the app is buggy and crashes all the time. I do like that I get notifications about people in my network so I can easily catch up with people in my professional network. Also with the May 20 update, the app doesn't even open anymore.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: May 20, 2016
- Version: 9.0.19
- Size: 120 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2015 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Business Plus Subscription with Free Trial$59.99
- Job Seeker Subscription with Free Trial$29.99
- Business Subscription with Free Trial$29.99
- Business Subscription$29.99
- Sales Navigator with Free Trial$59.99
- Personal Plus Subscription$9.99
- Business Plus Subscription$59.99
- Talent Basic with Free Trial$59.99
- Job Seeker Subscription$29.99
- Sales Basic Subscription with Free Trial$24.99