By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Opportunity is always within reach with the LinkedIn app for iPhone and iPad. Build your personal brand, network to create meaningful connections, and engage with professional content – right from your LinkedIn app.
• Stay up to date with connections in your network
• Search for and follow people, jobs, companies, and groups
• Follow Influencers to get exclusive insights from industry leaders
• Update your profile from within the iPhone app
• View, save, and apply to recommended jobs with your LinkedIn profile
LinkedIn is free to download and use. We also have Premium subscriptions with additional features such as InMails, more info about who’s viewed your profile, Premium search options, and a badge to showcase your Premium status:
• For Talent Professionals: $59.99 monthly
• For Sales Professionals: Three tiers, starting at $24.99 monthly
• For Business Professionals: Four tiers, starting at $9.99 monthly
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew each month and will charge your credit card through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
What's New in Version 8.6.1
In version 8.6.1, we’ve made it easier to share knowledge and keep in touch with your network:
• Additional bug fixes.
Very useful for Peak Technical Staffing
As an executive technical recruiter it is important to have professional relationships with companies, groups, and people and be aware of jobs that become available. LinkedIn has been extremely valuable asset for growing our networks at Peak Technical.
It is our mission to work with clients, understand the real key requirements of the job order, identify and work with key candidates to fill the orders. LinkedIn provides the resources and tools we need to tie this all together.
It is our goal to continue to help people and businesses at locations around the 🌎. We will continue to use and work with development of LinkedIn, as it is very effective in social media.
Overall fun but a couple things drive me nuts
When you get notification that someone has accepted your connect request, it shows their picture but you can't click on them and view their profile, it just takes you to "other people you might know." Once someone accepts, the next obvious thing you want to do is view their profile. There's no way to do that on the notification page, so you need to leave and then search for them.
The notifications don't go away after you view them. The little red notification icon stays there unless you pull down and refresh at least twice. I KNOW, I saw that notification dammit!
Needs better editing capabilities available on web, such as contact, job application submit, and group settings editing.
It would be nice to store a resume version or more so when you apply you can simple attach whichever version you want. Ditto cover letters.
Also, if you "Like" or comment on a status update, you will receive notifications related to that update, until you delete your comment or "Unlike" it - even if you disable notifications. If there are too many comments and you can't find yours, you're doomed to receive updates from everyone else until Hell Freezes Over, or Linkedin fixes this.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Apr 08, 2015
- Version: 8.6.1
- Size: 71.2 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2015 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Business Plus Subscription with Free Trial$59.99
- Business Subscription with Free Trial$29.99
- Business Subscription$29.99
- Personal Plus Subscription$9.99
- Sales Navigator with Free Trial$59.99
- Business subscription$24.99
- Talent Basic with Free Trial$59.99
- Business Plus Subscription$59.99
- Personal Plus subscription$9.99
- Personal Plus Subscription with Free Trial$9.99