By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Opportunity is always within reach with the LinkedIn app for iPhone and iPad. Build your personal brand, network to create meaningful connections, and engage with professional content – right from your LinkedIn app.
• Stay up to date with connections in your network
• Search for and follow people, jobs, companies, and groups
• Follow Influencers to get exclusive insights from industry leaders
• Update your profile from within the iPhone app
• View, save, and apply to recommended jobs with your LinkedIn profile
LinkedIn is free to download and use. We also have Premium subscriptions with additional features such as InMails, more info about who’s viewed your profile, Premium search options, and a badge to showcase your Premium status:
• For Talent Professionals: $59.99 monthly
• For Sales Professionals: Three tiers, starting at $24.99 monthly
• For Business Professionals: Four tiers, starting at $9.99 monthly
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew each month and will charge your credit card through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
What's New in Version 8.4
Based on your feedback, we’ve improved the app to support iPhone 6 and 6+ devices
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
The only reason I'm giving it stars is because it's amazing way of connecting people with like interests and skills. But when it comes to connecting to Twitter or posting articles online for others to see it leaves a lot to be desired. For instance, if I am trying to post my comments in addition to the article. The screen shakes annexes of the application is about to crash. If I am dictating a recommendationthen the screen does not allow me to see all of my text. Therefore not allowing me to understand or be able to see where I left off after pausing and are reviewing.
It would be great to be able to link the comments and the articles I am posting on LinkedIn not only to Twitter but two other apps like WordPress where I could then add them to a blog. Or to connect with WordPress and allow me to send things from WordPress to LinkedIn.
Seeing sent messages, editing posts, seeing all stats all needed
As a hardcore mobile app user, I rely on my communication and connection pulse to network effectively. One bad post due to fat fingers or canceled message due to a spotty network connection, and you can botch a connection, as it's a challenge to check sent messages (without tricks such as including yourself on the to:), or to edit posts on the mobile. In addition, I'd like to be able to see my recent activity and deep dive into my profile views stats. While a mobile experience is not meant to replicate every feature on the web -- quick and effortless action are key here -- there are essentials and extra options while on the go that are super critical to a connected superuser. Hope, these are all on the backlog. :)
Useful way to interact with LinkedIn
The app is good for skimming through people's status updates and reading articles they post. And for seeing who has updated profiles and new connections. You can also initiate and accept connection requests, post status updates, comment on others', and "like" items. One thing that bugs me though is that when I receive an email from LinkedIn (e.g., a connection request) and I click a link in the email, it takes me to the LinkedIn web app and pops up an alert saying "Dontcha wanna download the iOS app?" I already have the iOS app. I wish the email links would take me to the app instead.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Feb 06, 2015
- Version: 8.4
- Size: 66.6 MB
- Languages: Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, En, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Malay, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2015 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Business Plus Subscription with Free Trial$59.99
- Business Subscription with Free Trial$29.99
- Business Subscription$29.99
- Personal Plus Subscription$9.99
- Business subscription$24.99
- Sales Navigator with Free Trial$59.99
- Talent Basic with Free Trial$59.99
- Business Plus Subscription$59.99
- Personal Plus subscription$9.99
- Personal Plus Subscription with Free Trial$9.99