Linkus is a VoIP Mobile Client coordinated with Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX that makes your iOS mobile phone an office extension and links you and your colleagues and customers anywhere anytime. Make and receive calls through corporate phone network to slash call costs and enhance efficiency with consistent in-office experience.
- Make and receive enterprise VoIP calls over your Wi-Fi or mobile data networks to lower mobile voice charges
- One number reach to conceal your personal mobile phone number and ensure unified corporate identity
- Set up flexible ring strategy for Linkus and the desktop phone
- Select different outbound routes for different destinations (local/long-distance/international, etc.)
- Corporate directory integration with lookup and visual status indicator (available/unavailable/busy)
- Configurable PBX features including Call Transfer, Call Forwarding, Call Waiting, DND, and Ring Timeout
- Support Push Notifications to alert users of incoming calls while conserving energy
Call Route Selection
Do Not Disturb
Hold & Resume
Native Contacts Integration
One Touch Recording
Outbound Route Selection
Ring Strategy Selection
iOS Requirement: iOS 8.0 or higher
Network: 2G/3G/4G or Wi-Fi
Protocol: SIP FRC2361
Network Protocol: TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/SRTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS
DTMF: Inband, RFC4733 (RFC2833), Info
This application is integrated with Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX (http://www.yeastar.com/s-series-voip-pbx); your administrator must provide you with identity information for you to start using.
1. Added support for Linkus Cloud Service on Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX: The S-Series users can use Linkus Chat function and experience better Linkus services.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice App, still need some development
It is a very nice & convenient Proprietary app to connect with Yeastar PBX over other 3rd party apps like Zoiper. Features like PBX contacts with BLF, easy create & connect Audio Conference are blasting. Still need further development like Video call & conference support, changing the server address without logging out, mostly need accounts section like Zoiper, 3CX etc for adding multiple accounts at a time. These added features will make it most professional app for connecting Yeastar PBX.
Currently draining battery too much on forced background run, need to recover the issue ASAP.
It's pretty good and convenient
It's quick to connect with local or external sever, now I can call with my colleagues freely anytime and anywhere, really surprises me!
Good app but doesn't work in UAE...
Good app but doesn't work in UAE with SRTP encryption enabled on extension, using TLS protocol. Which is huge security risk for our enterprise and corporate customers.
- Yeastar Technology Co., Ltd.
- 41.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Xiamen Yeastar Information Technology Co., Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.