An innovative application that will help you organize all your to-do lists and complex tasks. Come up with your own hierarchy of tasks and sub tasks and add as many levels as you need. Remember that doctor's appointment and get directions from your current location. Email your tasks to co-workers in a business-friendly format. Synchronize your tasks with popular online tools. Let your mind focus on executing, always be in control, and never again go back to that sheet of paper you always seem to lose!
List n Do features (Among much more):
NEW: Synchronize your tasks with Google Tasks! including FULL support for sub-tasks.
Backup and Restore your tasks on the Cloud using your dropbox account!
Move tasks and sub tasks freely between levels with no hassle.
Push and Local (iOS 4.0) alarms right into your phone and on time!
NEW: Local notifications when approaching a nearby task even when List n Do is closed or running on the background!
Organize your tasks in an infinite hierarchy of parent tasks and sub-tasks and keep track of complex projects.
Synchronize your tasks with the popular online service Toodledo.com including support for sub-tasks in PRO accounts. NOTE: More sync options are on the way!
Post your tasks along with all sub-tasks to your personal Google Calendar!
Let your phone help you complete your tasks by setting tasks to make a call, send an email, get driving directions to a physical location, visit a web site, etc. All of this from inside List n Do!
Email your tasks to friends and co-workers in a really cool business friendly format that they all can print for reference.
Improved design and experience. Oh and ListnDo is now FREE to download and use!
Ratings and Reviews
List n do
I am mostly please, but I do hope some of the concerns get fix, this could be the best thing to organize your tasks.
1. I have a problem with sinking, it should be automatic to my iPhone app eat her via WiFi or other instead of having to send myself an e-mail and clicking on the link, it is too many steps.
2. If I am signed on google why can I not send from my calendar to list n do or list n do does not recognize to from calendar back and forth. So I do not have to enter a task twice. Envelop if it is only the title.
3. It allows to repeat a task, but it should have the week days also, some tasks are do on days that are necessarily consecutive, like for example M, W, F or M, Th, Fr, .... ( check google calendar's options are great )
4. Also, it would be nice if it had alarm options, that way I would not have to have so many apps
5. Ah, and if you feel inspired, you could add a feature for list of materials needed for each job with possibility of check marks, I have been doing the in the notes, but they get confusing.....
Please take all this as a positive criticism, I do want to take advantages of this app for a long time. I am looking forward for the changes. It is very frustrating to have to change all the time because someone else comes up with better features. At this affordable price, it is easy to tell a friend.
You can count on the referrals and the better review as I see more improvement from this App.
Better than other but not perfect
Finding a good task management system that does not cost and arm and a leg is not that easy... I have gone through about 8 or 9 different lite apps before I came across this one and convinced myself to buy it. The sub tasking is great, as it allows me to have several jobs 'hanging' off a primary one, and you cannot complete that one until all the sub tasks are done. You can add as much text to each note/task as you want and that is also great.... However, having used it for about a week now, there are some things that are just missing:
1. You cannot add attachments to different tasks, such as photos or PDFs, which means that you have to keep all the background info on a task in yet another place.
2. You cannot change the fonts or highlight sections of the notes/tasks or anything like that, which would have added to the aesthetic appeal.
I'm still looking for the Perfect app - this one is good, not great.
Love this app!
I use this app for everything from grocery lists to annual task planning. The reminders are great, and I really like how I can enter all pertinent information including phone and e-mail, so no matter where I am I can do what I need to do. The infinite levels of subtasks lets me add as much detail as I like and makes it possible to break a large task into its smaller components with individual due dates to help me keep on track. No more carrying around endless pieces of paper with reminders of what I need to do!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.