By Litely LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Subtle Tones. Well-made.
Add gorgeous, film-inspired tones to your photos in seconds. Adjust crop, exposure, sharpness, vibrance & vignette for lovelier photos.
Includes the Litely Starter pack; 9 gorgeous, professionally-crafted presets.
• Browse 66 additional presets in the shop, with new packs arriving in future updates.
• Finger-friendly, drag-anywhere interface. Fewer taps. Quicker edits.
• Full-screen editing with gyroscope support for panoramic photos.
• Smart Adjustments for perfect composition, exposure, sharpness & vibrance.
• Custom Vignetting! Pinch to darken the corners of your photos for better focus & light.
• Two-finger tap for Before & After.
• Non-destructive editing. Change or undo any adjustment at any time, in any order. Your original photo is always preserved.
What's New in Version 1.1.5
Visual tweaks & enhancements.
Subtle Filters but Loses Metadata
I am a lover of subtle filters. This describes likely filters perfectly. The small changes they can bring are just enough to cause a photo to pop. I also love the fact that likely supports extensions, which means I can work in a non-destructive mode on my photos. This single feature alone started me playing with likely over another similar filter application.
Now, for what I don't like. While working in the likely app preserves all your photo metadata,if I use the extensions under IOS Photos, it masks the image metadata and I lose all the information. This isn't acceptable. The other aspect that could stand improvement would be the addition to toggle on any filter back to the base image to see the effect of that specific filter. When you are scrolling through multiple filters, you tend to forget what the base image looked like, so it is hard to gain perspective on the effect of any one particular filter. Other than those things, it's a quality app.
Aesthetically Functional, Functionally Dysfunctional
This app has great filters, but unfortunately they're overpriced and lack distinguishing filters set by set. You can practically use one filter in each set quickly adjust to get the rest in that set. It's a little absurd to pay for practically the same filter in multiple variations. Additionally the app lags and fails to crop images after multiple attempts and is prone to accidental changes in filters. It is a pain to navigate the app without unintentionally changing something. Well, at least it looks cool with its minimalist design saving it from its dysfunction.
One of the best out there!
I love this app, I have purchased all of the actions in available. I seen the low rating and had to chime in. If you enjoy more than just filters and rather have a little more control over your editing, this is it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 03, 2015
- Version: 1.1.5
- Size: 50.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: LITELY LLC
- © Copyright 2014 Litely LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases