Littlest Pet Shop
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get immersed in the LITTLEST PET SHOP world and collect your favorite pets!
Help BLYTHE and her friends, Minka, Penny, Pepper, Russell, Sunil, Vinnie and Zoe to adopt, take care of and entertain cute little pets!
* 150 pets to collect! Dogs, cats, bears and more!
* Wash them, feed them and play with them in fun mini-games
* Build houses and play areas to welcome and entertain even more pets
This game contains advertising for Gameloft’s products or some third parties which will redirect you to a third-party site. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device. This option can be found in Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 2.3.1
Minor bugs fixed
The game is fun but I think you guys should make it easier to get bling and more opportunities to get bling as well I also think you guys should fix the option to skip a quest with bling its hard to get bling as it is let alone now having to throw it away on a quest. Also you guys to have a "are you sure you want to purchase this item" button my daughter as hit the buy button my mistake a few times and was upset because she didn't want it. This is a kid game so I defiantly think you should make it easier for them to get things a lot of things are over priced and hard to reach for them and it's too hard to get bling please fix these things thank you
There are some problems when it comes to this game...
1) Bling. There are sooo many things that cost bling, and a lot of bling, at that. The thing is, bling is pretty hard to get. Most pets cost 200+ bling, making it hard to expand on how many pets you have. Bling is the hardest LPS currency to get, yet it is the currency that you seem to have to spend the most often.
2) Weird glitches. They aren't major glitches, but it's kinda unsettling to see your pets eyes suddenly move into their head.
3) Ads. Too many ads. I get an ad at least every five minutes. This I find very annoying. 😡
I am 34 yrs old, and I absolutely love to play this game. I have a 6 yr old little girl and a 4 yr old little boy they also love to play it. We are so addicted to this game that we get up and go straight to our pets, and while my girl is at school me and her brother take care of her pets for her. We have pets for real and we love our pets, we feel the same way about our Littlest Pets also. Big big fans here. It is absolutely getting 5 stars
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 22, 2016
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 98.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- HASBRO and its logo,LITTLEST PET SHOP and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. © 2012 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1.6 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Scoop of Bling$1.99
- Teensiest Scoop$1.99
- Small Bunch of Bling$4.99
- Littlest Bunch$4.99
- Huge Glitteriest Box of Bling$9.99
- Tiny Shiniest Mound of Bling$19.99
- Big Scoop of Bling$2.99
- Glitteriest Box$9.99
- Massive Twinkliest Heap of Bling$13.99
- Handful of Kibble$1.99