Only in our app! A unique opportunity to bring your screen to life with fabulous Live Themes and Keyboards!
– Live wallpapers
– Live themes with keyboards
– Huge wallpaper catalog
– Trendy patterns and freshest designs
– App shelves and icons
– Quotes and sayings
– Lock screen designs
– Thematic categories
– Browse and search wallpapers
– One tap downloads
– Easily save to camera roll
– Check how your wallpaper fits lock & home screen without leaving the app
– Full iOS 12 and iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max support
If you love the app – please rate!
Download cool iPhone wallpapers collections: Christmas, Space, Nature, Christian, Halloween, Anime, Girly, Beach, Flower, Pink, Purple, Blue, Green, Black and White, Dark, Gold, Retro / Vintage, Winter, Summer and lots more awesome wallpaper styles to fit your taste! We have lots of cute, funny and even trippy wallpapers, so hurry up and get them!
Information about the prices and auto-renewal of subscription:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at the confirmation of purchase
– Your subscription will be automatically renewed within 1 day before the end of the current subscription
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period
– Auto-renew option can be turned off in iTunes Account Settings
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
– Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
The following subscriptions are available:
– 12 months subscription price starts at $51.99 USD/year
– 1 month subscription price starts at $31.99 USD/month
– 1 week subscription price with 3 days trial version starts at $7.99 USD/week
The prices above are in US dollars. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country.
From now on, only in our app, you will have a unique opportunity to animate your screen with our Live Themes and Keyboards!
Besides, we’ve added new categories: Dark and Pixel Art.
– Improved app performance
– Fixed some minor issues
Stay with us and don't forget to leave your ratings and reviews because this is what keeps the app development going!
Ratings and Reviews
Just one thing!
I love this app it is absolutely astonishing. Other then a small ad on the screen for a photo every now and then it’s awesome, most Live Photo apps do not let me save without a membership or paying every week or month. I love it how it automatically goes to your photos/videos as well. When I put it on my lock screen I tried it out and it worked. I was so happy and surprised. So I tried a watermelon one because it reminds me of my father (nothing bad happened to him) we always eat watermelon together. So I put it from my home screen. It worked but when I tried to hold down it did not work. It thought I was sliding to see more apps, is there a way I can fix this? Other then that don’t change a thing I love your app. Thank you for everything you guys do! I will soon buy things from you guys. I love your guys photos that you put up and everything. Thank you really, all I need to know if I need to perhaps have a new upgrade maybe that I don’t see or you guys need to change something. Once again thank you.
This is nonsense.
What is going on with these developers these days being so greedy for a dumb wallpaper app? I can’t imagine why Olivia enjoyed this app so much. Every 3 or 4 swipes through boring and generic pictures that animate for about 2 seconds, you run into either a forced ad to watch or a “secret” wallpaper that you have to watch an ad for to be disappointed by what you just unlocked. On top of that they have a bar at the top that constantly shows ads. Oh and don’t forget you have to watch an ad to download without paying a WEEKLY FEE.
Next you have a lack in quantity in addition to quality. So now not only are the pictures poor quality but there are few of them. I reached the end of every category and I believe I saw more ads than pictures.
Finally let’s address that weekly fee. I want to know what profoundly stupid person would ever sign up to pay 7.99 a WEEK for an app that gives you wallpapers. Even if the app had good wallpapers it would never be worth it. That is beyond stupid. Go to google and download an hd wallpaper of whatever your heart desires for FREE! Who was the idiot who came up with that idea in the first place??? No wallpaper app will ever be worth that. I await the day app developers become less greedy and we see a return of truly free wallpaper apps.
Unusable without Upgrading to a Paid WEEKLY Subscription
I’ve NEVER written a review before, however I felt it was necessary. I downloaded your app after seeing an ad on Facebook and thought it was interesting that you could change your keyboard as well. I just opened it ( for a total or 3 minutes) to have your ‘Upgrade Now’ banner pop up over 8 times! Every time I tried to swipe over to see what your app even offered it would pop up and sit there for 3-7 seconds before allowing me to exit out of it. I have no idea what your app offers or if it even works because your pop ups have made it impossible to look through it. And a ‘free’ 3 day trial and then $7.99 WEEKLY subscription is outrageous! How do you expect to get people to upgrade if they can’t even look around in your app?! Or are you hoping they click the upgrade ad just so they can look around and then forget that it’s only a 3 day trial so you can scam $32 a MONTH off of your customers??? Absolutely ridiculous.
- Fonts and Keyboards Ltd.
- 188.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Wallpapers & Keyboards
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Wallpapers $7.99
- Unlimited Wallpapers $2.99
- Unlimited Wallpapers $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.