Living Earth - Clock & Weather
By Radiantlabs, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A clock and weather app unlike any you've ever seen. Living Earth presents a stunning live 3D simulation of our planet with weather, forecasts and world clock for cities around the world. View global cloud patterns, hurricanes and tropical storms. Explore weather dynamics on our planet with real time weather maps and tropical cyclone tracking. Gaze at our planet floating amongst a universe of thousands of accurately rendered stars and gain a completely new perspective on time and weather.
"A stunning app that shows the Earth in real time, based on global weather reports. " - WIRED
"Living Earth is proof that a world clock and weather app can be beautiful." - Apple @AppStore
"Living Earth is visually impressive and just fun." - MacStories
One purchase for all devices - iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch
● Live clouds from near real time satellite cloud data - updated every 3 hours. View global cloud patterns, hurricanes and tropical storms.
● Live weather maps of temperature, humidity, wind and forecasts.
● World clock and weather for over 3 million cities. 10 day and 2-hour forecasts powered by Weather Underground.
● Tropical cyclone notifications. Receive push notifications of new tropical cyclones and updates on current storm systems.
● Today Widget provides quick access to weather essentials, sunrise/sunset times, world clock and active tropical cyclones.
● Home Screen temperature icon. The current temperature for your location can be displayed on your Home Screen icon.
● Stars, constellations, and the Milky Way are displayed accurately in time and space.
● Alarm Clock with music playlist. Wake up to a stunning view of the planet with your favorite music.
● iCloud city syncing between all devices including Living Earth App for Mac.
● Our real-time planet in a Glance. Live clouds, maps conditions and forecast.
● Color coded temp and forecasts of your favorite cities, giving you a quick view of the big picture.
● Dynamic Apple Watch Notifications. Tropical cyclone updates with latest satellite imagery.
Quality detailed weather information provided by Weather Underground (www.wunderground.com). Weather Underground is the world's best source of the most reliable and accurate weather data available.
EMAIL US: firstname.lastname@example.org
BECOME A FAN: https://www.facebook.com/LivingEarthApp
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/livingearthapp
What's New in Version 3.89
Fixes iPhone X landscape issue when system is set to bold fonts.
Fixes issue not being able to add specific searched cities.
Thanks for using Living Earth. For questions and help please email email@example.com.
Long awaited feature still missing.
Living Earth needs a time lever on right so that one can go back and forward in time to get a visual on which direction the clouds are moving...
IOW, the lever looks like ruler lines so it doesn’t disturb the interface, it can be pulled up or down. Pushed up goes forward in time to give a prediction, pulling down goes back in time and reveals the direction from which the clouds came.
Very Cool - BUT . . .
Great app with unique way of displaying its information.
Dec. 13, 2017 - After the last couple updates, the app crashes when adding cities. Also, if you add Amundsen-Scott USA/Antarctica (which no longer shows any data, nor does Vostok station Antarctica-they used to), double tap to center on it, sometimes the rotating globe will disappear.
I’ve been using this app for a long time and it’s always been very accurate no matter where I go - anywhere in the US as well as abroad. I especially like the detailed breakdown hour by hour in the near term date/time range.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 05, 2017
- Version: 3.89
- Size: 174 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Radiantlabs, LLC
- © 2017 Radiantlabs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.