Living Earth - Clock & Weather
By Radiantlabs, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A clock and weather app unlike any you've ever seen. Living Earth presents a stunning live 3D simulation of our planet with weather, forecasts and world clock for cities around the world. View global cloud patterns, hurricanes and tropical storms. Explore and experience amazing weather dynamics on our planet with real time weather maps and tropical cyclone tracking. Gaze at our planet floating amongst a universe of thousands of accurately rendered stars and gain a completely new perspective on time and weather.
"In a sea of more complicated and ambitious apps, Living Earth is beautifully simple."
-New York Times
"A stunning app that shows the Earth in real time, based on global weather reports. "
-WIRED Insider 'Must Have Apps'
One purchase for all devices - iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
● Live clouds from near real time satellite cloud data - updated every 3 hours. View global cloud patterns, hurricanes and tropical storms.
● Live weather maps of temperature, humidity, wind and forecasts.
● World clock, weather and extended forecast for millions of cities around the world with 10 day and 2-hour forecasts.
● Tropical cyclone notifications. Receive push notifications of new tropical cyclones and updates on current storm systems.
● Notification Center Widget provides quick access to weather essentials, sunrise/sunset times, world clock and active tropical cyclones (requires iOS8).
● Home Screen temperature icon. The current temperature for your location can be displayed on your Home Screen icon.
● Stars, constellations, and the Milky Way are displayed accurately in time and space.
● Sunrise and Sunset times.
● Observe the changing seasons throughout the year. View snow and ice coverage as well as other seasonal changes on our globe.
● Alarm Clock with music playlist. Wake up to a stunning view of the planet with your favorite music!
● iCloud city syncing with Living Earth App for Mac.
Quality detailed weather information is provided by Weather Underground the most reliable, accurate weather information available!
EMAIL US: firstname.lastname@example.org
BECOME A FAN: https://www.facebook.com/LivingEarthApp
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/livingearthapp
What's New in Version 3.52
- We listen to your feedback to make Living Earth better for everyone! We hope you like this quick update.
- Tropical Cyclone info in the Today Widget can now be configured for each individual ocean under Settings / Tropical Cyclone Notifications.
- Major launch performance improvements for users with large number of cities. If you have a large number of cities installed the app may be unresponsive for a few seconds on initial launch while a data migration occurs. Subsequent launches will be much faster with the improvements.
- Fix an issue where reinstalling app could clear your iCloud cities.
- Fix an issue where alarm changes doesn't get shown on iPad if popover is dismissed with outside touch.
- As always, please email us at email@example.com if you have any issues!
Stunning! Brilliant! Useful!
This app is, as clearly as I am able to state it, magnificent. This app is, as truly as I am able to aver, one of the very best apps I have ever used on a mobile device.
I was once a world traveller, and now that I am old and cultivating my garden, I have friends and relatives scattered far and wide. Using--far more than using, savoring!--this lovely tool is an especially pleasurable way to help me keep in touch.
Fantastic graphics, perfect interface, tools within tools, and valued functionality: beauty as well as utility. And, yes, just plain fun as well. Should I mention the value for teaching grandkids?
Acquire this Stunning! Brilliant! Useful! app.
Signed: M. Jones, PhD.
Good weather app, almost great
I've still rated the app with 5 stars although it could use a minor improvement. Winter warning advisories and snow total predictions would be very helpful. Otherwise, I love this app. The vivid images are incredible and it always seems to be accurate.
Great Weather App
I live in a rural area and check this app every morning for the latest local weather info. It is spot on. Great way to check on loved ones who live on the other side of the country in an area that is subject to nor'easter storms and hurricanes.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 26, 2015
- Version: 3.52
- Size: 69.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Radiantlabs, LLC
- © 2014 Radiantlabs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.