Localizable Strings Merge
By Delite Studio S.r.l.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The app used by thousands and thousands of iOS and OS X developers to localize their applications.
The only tool that allows you to:
- *generate* the Localizable.strings file with the list of strings to be translated
- *merge* the strings as soon as the translators will provide you the translated strings.
All with a simple and easy user interface. An essential tool that will save you hours of work.
Supports Objective-C, Swift, Objective-C++, and C files. OS X Yosemite compatible.
What's New in Version 2.2
This update provides several improvements, including the support for Swift, Retina Displays and OS X 10.10 Yosemite. It also provides several improvements and bug fixes behind the scenes.
Enjoy the new update? Please write a review. And if you've got any ideas on how we can keep improving our app, we're all ears. Drop us a line through the page "Contact" at www.delitestudio.com.
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Dec 04, 2014
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian
- Seller: Delite Studio S.r.l.
- © 2011 - 2015 Delite Studio S.r.l.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor