Localizable Strings Merge
By Delite Studio S.r.l.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The app used by thousands and thousands of iOS and OS X developers to localize their applications.
The only tool that allows you to:
- *generate* the Localizable.strings file with the list of strings to be translated
- *merge* the strings as soon as the translators will provide you the translated strings.
All with a simple and easy user interface. An essential tool that will save you hours of work.
OS X Mountain Lion compatible.
What's New in Version 2.1
- New French translation (a special thanks to Vince)
One click masterpiece
You must get this. The key feature is that it handles the SECOND batch of translation. Genstrings can do the first, but as soon as you need five new strings added your life gets complicated. But this app is just drag-project, drag-project, hit button. It does the diff and merge for you. It even works if you didn't use it for the first translation pass. It's a thing of beauty.
So far so great
I only just started using this app but it seems to be exactly what I was looking for. Drop your source folder on the left and your .lproj folders on the right and let it go. Keeps things clean and preserves comments. Great work!
Saved me a lot of frustration and time
Does exactly what I need it to do. I love simple utilities that just work.
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Mar 26, 2012
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian
- Seller: Delite Studio S.r.l.
- © 2011 - 2014 Delite Studio S.r.l.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor