LocalizeWiz - Continuous App Localization
By Cell Innovation Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
LocalizeWiz is the easiest, fastest, and most efficient way to localize your iOS and macOS apps. Localization can be an expensive and time consuming process. We simplify the process, by completely automating your localization workflow, so localization just works, and you do not have to worry about it.
Simply add your Xcode project folders, select the languages you want to support, and leave the rest to us.
• No more exporting strings files to send to translators.
• No more waiting days or weeks for translators to finish their work.
• No more having to diff strings files to keep track of existing and new strings when you need to add new content.
• No more downloading translated files, and manually importing them back into the Xcode project.
• No more copying or moving around different versions of your localized files.
LocalizeWiz does all this for you, and more.
We monitor your strings files for changes, so any new content is automatically localized to all your supported locales, and changes synced back to your Xcode project. Your localized content is always up to date. You can now focus on building great apps, and leave the trouble of localization to us.
With over 50 languages available, you can reach users around the world.
Download today and localize 300 strings for free!
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Fix for bug that occurs on signup that prevents users from creating projects.
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Mar 09, 2017
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 9.5 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Bosnian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Cell Innovation Inc.
- © 2017 LocalizeWiz
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor