If you like solving ingenious puzzles, you need Logic Dots. It's easy to play: place dots on the grid and solve the puzzle! Beautifully simple, unavoidably addictive and devilishly difficult as you progress; Logic Dots is a uniquely fantastic combination of Sudoku and Battleship. ***The #1 puzzle-board game on the App Store with almost 1 million players in a week - incredible!***
Each brain-twisting Logic Dots puzzle consists of a blank grid surrounded by numbers. Players need to find hidden dot shapes on the grid, making sure each row and column contains the required number of dots.
There are no time limits or move limits, and hints are freely given in some puzzles to make them easier on players. Beware though - as the game progresses, deduction challenges become increasingly devilish. Only true ‘Logic Legends’ will make it to the end!
- USE LOGIC TO WIN: Place dots in the grid to create dot shapes and solve each logic puzzle.
- BEAUTIFUL PRESENTATION: Gorgeous, colorful levels are a treat for your eyes. Logic Dots is color-blind friendly as well!
- INCREASE YOUR INTELLIGENCE: Logic Dots sharpens logic deduction and improves cognitive skills in players.
- NO PRESSURE, TAKE YOUR TIME: There’s no time limit and no move limit. Take as many goes and as much time as you want to complete each puzzle!
- RENOWNED DEVELOPER: Logic Dots is made by the lead programmer of hit puzzle game, Tiny Thief!
- UNRIVALLED DEPTH: Over 750 unique and increasingly complex brain-teasers provide many hours of intellectual challenge and fun.
- COMPLETELY FREE: Play all the way to the end with no in-app purchases required!
- LEARN AT YOUR PACE: Tutorials for players of any ability level.
- COMPARE AND COMPETE: Your game score, Game Center achievements and leaderboards will show who’s the most logical of your friends. Surely it’s you?
- FEEL FREE TO MAKE MISTAKES: Any logic errors can be corrected with unlimited undo’s.
- HINTS IF YOU NEED THEM: If you get stuck, tap on the hint button and you’ll be puzzling again in no time!
Your amazing support and positive feedback is always much appreciated. We are working hard and will release new level packs in free updates very soon. Have fun!
A massive update for the #1 hit puzzle game!
- 288 NEW "Mania" puzzle levels, plus the many hundreds of addictive and fantastically fun-packed levels already included!
- Show your puzzle-solving ability with loads of new Game Center achievements to aim for and achieve!
- Localized for English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified and Traditional Chinese!
- Thanks as always for your incredible support and enjoyment, that is what makes Logic Dots so rewarding to create!
Ratings and Reviews
Good logic exercise but with annoyances
I really do like the game for making you use logic to solve it. However, the flashing screens are annoying, the double-tap to place a dot often erases it, the little noises need to go away - just the soothing music, please, & it really should just progress to the next puzzle instead of the separate screen showing what to look for… they're right there on the puzzle!
In addition, I just played 12 levels & my score never changed. Also, if you leave for a minute & the screen blacks out, the game doesn't resume where you left off. It doesn't even remember where you were. It starts all over again.
Fun game, except
I really enjoy a good chunk of this game but I have two big complaints.
First, as I've seen other reviewers mention, you cannot listen to your music, pandora, or anything else while playing. I guess I don't see the point of not being able to do that.
Second, a large number of the puzzles, especially at higher levels, are not "logic" based. After marking everything that is set, you have to guess on a lot of levels. I wish the levels were all solvable by logical reasoning and didn't require guessing and going back to finish.
I am a strategy and puzzle game lover. Have been playing PvZ for years and wanted something new. Did some research and found this game. There are a couple annoyances in this game; most games have something. I don’t like the touch screen noises, only the background music. When you are in the middle of a puzzle and stop playing, your unable to resume where you left off later. I do love the colors and the consistency of each level. Overall I would say that this is a great game.
- Ayopa Games LLC
- 34.6 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 ingames.tv
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Packs! $2.99
- 10 Hints $1.99
- 50 Hints $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.