Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Logic Remote is a companion app for Logic Pro X on the Mac. It provides an innovative way to extend the creative power of Logic by using your iPad or iPhone*. Designed to take full advantage of Multi-Touch, Logic Remote offers new ways to record, mix, and even perform instruments in Logic Pro X from anywhere in the room, turning your iPad or iPhone* into a mixer and transport control, and your iPad into a keyboard, drum pad, guitar fretboard.
Play Logic Instruments
• Play any Logic instrument using a familiar piano keyboard or guitar fretboard
• Tap out beats on drum pads or a drum kit
• Use the scale mode to limit notes to fit the key of your song
• Tap and strum entire chords using Chord Strip view
• Make simple or dramatic changes to your sounds with Smart Controls
• Add the Arpeggiator plug-in to any instrument
Navigate Logic Projects
• Operate basic transport controls like start, stop, record, and cycle
• Swipe the LCD or bar ruler to navigate to any location
• Select and jump to any Logic project marker
• Control recordings on your Mac from another room
• Browse the Sound Library and remotely change Patches
• Enable Smart Help and hover over interface elements on your Mac to display documentation on your iPad
• Remotely trigger Logic key commands with customizable buttons
Mix Your Logic Sessions
• Use Multi-Touch gestures to adjust Mixer volume, pan, solo, and mute controls
• Swipe to scroll or jump in banks to navigate through Mixer faders
• Use the level meter strip to monitor levels and identify clipping
• Enable and change automation modes for each fader
• Use Multi-Touch gestures to shape the tone of your tracks with Visual EQ
• Plug-in view provides access to Logic or Audio Unit plug-in parameters
* iPhone version is limited to use with Logic Pro X for transport control, dual channel strip faders, automation recording, and access to key commands
Requires iOS 9.1 or later
iPad support requires Logic Pro X 10.2.1, MainStage v3.2.3, or GarageBand v10.1
iPad Pro support requires Logic Pro X 10.2.1 or MainStage v3.2.3
iPhone support requires Logic Pro X 10.2.1
What's New in Version 1.3
This update contains numerous fixes and enhancements including:
• Adds support for iPad Pro and iPhone*
• Multiple iOS devices can now be used simultaneously
• iPad Pro extends the usable range of mixer faders, the keyboard and other Touch Instruments
• iPad Pro allows you to access key commands alongside Smart Controls and Touch Instruments
• Fixes and enhancements to improve connectivity
* iPhone version is compatible with Logic Pro X only and limited to transport control, dual channel strip faders, automation recording, and access to key commands
This just gets better and better
This app has become a truly useful and stable tool in Logic logic workflow.
Much more than a simple DAW controller, the keyboard and chord options are becoming truly fantastic, and a great portable option.
Sure I would like to see more options, but seriously, this is a well thought out and maturing app for the serious Logic user.
Smart Strings support please
It's so much fun working with this. Great job everyone. The only thing is I wish the controller for Smart Strings would be fixed (to work like the iPad GarageBand strings). When I bow the chord strip, only one note plays or all of the notes play and they all come in suddenly. Updated computer, Logic X,
tried different iPads ...
Thanks for the iPhone version!
Being able to use my iPhone to do simple things like Play, Stop and Record is a HUGE value to me.
Thanks so much for creating an iPhone version with this ability!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 20, 2016
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 287 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2013-2016 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.