Solve logic grid puzzles similar to Einstein's famous zebra puzzle ("Who has the fish?") on your iPad, iPhone or Apple TV!
• 15x easy (4 values per category)
• 6x medium (5 values per category)
• 15x hard (5 values per category)
• additional levelpacks available via in app purchase
each in the variants
easy solving of riddles by tapping:
• tap once for "does not match"
• tap twice for "matches"
• timer and Game Center support
• current state can be checked at any time
• solving table as assistance for a better overview (iPad only)
completely free of advertising!
• iPhone 5 or newer
• iPad Pro
• Apple TV 4
(requires iOS9/tvOS9 or higher)
If you like the app, please leave me a good review!
If you have questions, problems or suggestions, please contact me by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow me on Twitter: #luethslogicals
New riddles are in progress and coming soon!
• BUGFIX: some devices with iOS9 crashed while opening the in-app-shop
If you like the app, feel free to add an app review. If you have problems or suggestions for improvement, please contact me by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
I wish you a lot of fun while solving the new puzzles!
Ratings and Reviews
the hard is not hard
format is good, however
Fun and challenging
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Christian Lueth
- 32.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Christian Lüth
- In-App Purchases
- X01: MegaPack Vol. 1 $6.99
- L01: PuzzlePack Vol. 1 $1.99
- L06: Puzzle Pack Vol. 6 $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.