From simple logos to elaborate designs – it only takes an instant to create impressive images and vector graphics with Logoist 3.
Our versatile app provides you with everything you’ll need to put your creative ideas into practice or find fresh inspiration – and it’s suitable for professional graphic designers and llustrators as well as first-time users alike! Logoist 3 comes with a wide range of templates and is easy to use even if you have no experience working with vector apps. Its wide range of templates makes it incredibly easy for beginners to get started, and provides professional users with powerful tools that no other app on the market offers.
Logoist 3 offers comprehensive galleries for shapes, styles, presets, clip art, and effects. Work with and combine pre-created elements or create any type of shape with versatile path editors – Logoist is unbelievably easy and fun to use and offers a clean user interface as well as powerful tools.
When time is short, simply use one of the template assistants to create post cards, collages, and logos in a few steps. Edit and further refine your designs as you please and export your artwork in a variety of file formats, including JPG, PNG, PSD, SVG or EPS.
Have a look at the screenshots – all designs were created using Logoist 3, an app where even the addition of lighting effects and intricately chiseled ornaments is as easy as child’s play. Logoist 3 is based on one fundamental principle: Use simple shapes to create complex designs and refine them by adding color, color gradients, effects or ornaments and embellishments such as fire, snow, grass, jags, cracks, and many more. Logoist 3 is the best tool for all your creative ideas.
Logoist 3 in a Nutshell
- Clean, fully configurable user interface including light and dark mode
- Dozens of combinable styles, effects and filters
- Thousands of clip art with a large variety of themes included
- Hundreds of fully customizable style templates included
- Combine different shapes to create complex designs
- Non-destructive boolean operations (union, subtract, difference, intersect) while preserving all vector information
- Flexible group management and innovative layer management features
- All filters and effects are non-destructive and can be modified anytime
- All vector graphics, pixel graphics and effects are fully combinable
- Graphics acceleration through Metal 2, Core Image and Core Animation
- Touch Bar support – fast grouping, undo/redo action actions, switching between graphic modes, and direct color selection
- Developed exclusively for macOS
- Suitable for pixel graphics, web, and resolution-independent print products
- X-ray mode for editing complex object and layer structures
- Pixel mode to create pixel-accurate designs
- Graphics import file formats: SVG, PDF, PNG, JPG, HEIF, TIFF
- Vector export file formats: PDF, SVG, EPS
- Image export file formats: PNG, JPG, Photoshop PSD including layer information, layers as separate PNG files
- Batch export: Export multiple formats and resolutions simultaneously, perfectly suited to create artwork for websites or apps
- File sync via iCloud
- Easy to share and publish images via e-mail, iMessage, Facebook, Twitter...
Logoist has been optimized for macOS Mojave - this includes full support for the new macOS Mojave Dark Mode as well as several performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Great Potential Lacks Intuitive Design
This app looks to be a favorite for everything to create and build great graphics until you open it and are confused with layouts. Starting a new logo design, one is greeted with some great predesigned layouts for colorful greeting cards, logos, and business cards. If you want to make a creative greeting card this may be your program of choice. This program is bursting with great effects, and I love the export options.
However, when creating a unique logo (the intended focus of this software), one is continually looking for resources that are not there or limiting. Example: Missing a Clip Art dialog box for specific art via type (currently a drop-down and users have to sift), outline images only add effects to the outlines while filling an outline image may not be an option without adding some an editable shape behind it. Can I import additional icons, textures, and graphics?
Maybe it is because I am new to this product, but with all the neat assets I expected more interactive access. It could be I just want this product to be more than I am experiencing. I work with many graphics programs and see this one as not bad, but requires a bit of time to learn how to create and manipulate when building from scratch. Logoists3 is a quirky program with confusing limitations.
A significant improvement on an already great app.
I am an avid user of Logoist 2. I use it almost daily at work to create motion graphic concepts and visualizations for the editors of my multimedia team. I’ve always found the feature set to be way more robust than anything I use it for, but not to the point where it has hindered my daily use. This app is accessible to beginners and a pretty powerful tool for those with a deeper skill set. It’s not going to replace Adobe illustrator, nor is it intended to. This is a useful tool with many great features that anyone can use out of the box. Time spent with it will be rewarded with the realization and understanding of more adavanced concepts and features.
Everything that I loved about LOGOIST 2 has been improved upon and I am glad to see that no noticeable features were removed. This is strictly an improved version of an already solid app. I appreciate the darker workspace, which is easier on the eyes, and the added customization tools. If you manage to see this at the kick off price of $15, stop reading and just get it now. It would still be worth the full price, but at half off this is a no-brainer.
Good job, Synium Software.
Extreeemly limited but worth $15
After my first experience with Logoist it strikes me as a cross between the Print Shop world and the professional graphics world. It’s got lots of pre-made quick pick goodies, but it lacks common features like type on a path or type on a shape (like around a circle). I’m sure I’ll find $15 worth of time saving quickies to use but I wouldn’t put it in the same class as the other inexpensive vector apps I have, like Graphic, Creator Express, etc. The odd, “type your text in a hidden box in the sidebar instead of where you see it” approach is a primitive, uncomfortable method that removes the feel of hands-on control of type from the equation. I’m an old Freehand user that is still looking for something that just has three of it’s features: a natural drawing pen, aligning of bezier anchors/control points, and one-click reorientation of text on a path. I somewhat blindly buy these cheap apps as part of that search and also to support the developers. This is not what I’m looking for, but it is a very clean program that I would recommend for novices that need ease of use in exchange for even slightly-beyond-the-basic features. The developers did a good job creating a nice program at a very reasonable price.
- Synium Software GmbH
- 215.8 MB
- Graphics & Design
- macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Synium Software GmbH Germany
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.