LogTen Pro X: The Pilot Logbook
By Coradine Aviation Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LogTen Pro is the most advanced pilot logbook for iOS, used by over 100,000 pilots world wide to track flight time, currency, endorsements, duty, rest, BFRs and more.
“Super easy to use and quick setup. Huge time saver, whether for certification, insurance, tax or job apps. LogTen Pro X will easily save you 15 to 20 hours of agony every year. And if you have any questions, they offer great, unlimited support.”
- Free while in training, or just try it out: no subscription required until you have more than 250 hours of total flight time
- Lightning fast data entry with the all new ‘Fly Now’ feature
- Effortless syncing with full support for iPhone 7, iOS 10, and iCloud Drive
- Industry first Dynamic Time Loupe™ - see all dynamic currencies and limits at any moment in time including rest and flight duty periods for FAR 117
- Import airline schedules with RosterBuster
- Easy and professional PDF printing of over 100 different reports right on your device
- One tap access to key analytics pilots need like Multi-Engine, Turbine, PIC, SIC, and Total Instrument time
- Automatic GPS detection of nearest landing facilities
LogTen Pro X is the leading international pilot logbook platform for all your Apple devices. It is the tool of choice for pilots in nearly 200 countries, and every major airline. From glider pilots to Gulfstream pilots, and from Apache pilots to airline pilots, whether you've got 10 hours or 10,000, LogTen Pro X is designed to be completely customizable for your type of flying, country, region, or company so you can track exactly what you need.
LogTen Pro X on iOS gives you unmatched capabilities on the go, whether you're using iPad, iPhone, iPod or all of the above. Add, review and update Flights, Aircraft, Aircraft Types, Places, Trips, People and Certificates. Generate incredible reports from basic summaries to complete logbooks, then email PDFs or print right from your device!
LogTen Pro X is available for all your Apple devices and is easily kept in sync through the cloud (or via WiFi - it’s up to you!).
**Radar Tab Puts You in Control**
- The new Dynamic Time Loupe™ allows you to quickly scroll backwards and forwards in time. Quickly identify issues with rest, duty or flight duty period limits before they happen, including complex rest and duty regulations such as FAR117 in the USA.
And for GA pilots, confirm you'll be current for that flight you're planning three weeks from now with a a swipe.
- The Analyze View puts the most commonly requested data at your fingertips
And with LogTen Pro's powerful Smart Groups to filter your time however you want, you can track anything about your flying, from how much tailwheel time you have to when the last time Joe Smith was the relief pilot on your Dubai trip.
LogTen Pro X can be used without restrictions on up to 5 iOS devices until you have logged more than 250 hours of total flight time. After which, a single subscription (see pricing under Top in App Purchases, or right in the App in the Store section of Settings - you can choose monthly or annual) to the LogTen Pro X platform gives you unlimited access to the world's most advanced pilot logbook, effortless syncing, and continuous updates.
Now you'll always have the latest version of LogTen Pro, fully supported on the latest hardware and operating systems so your logbook can grow with you as you upgrade. Even if your subscription lapses, you always get updates, and you always get full access to your data, where you can view, edit, generate reports, export, and print. A subscription is required to add new flights.
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renew is disabled beforehand. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be disabled by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 7.4.2
* Improved graph generation on the Plan tab
* Improved report display on iPad
* Updated reports: Pilot Credentials, Airline Apps, Glider A4, Time by Year, Certificate History, Export Flights, Sporty's
* Bug fixes
* Improved performance and reliability!
If you have time to write a review or update your current one, we really appreciate it!
Paid for the permanent app. Made the move to the subscription plan. With the improvements made I believe it's worth it. Hands down the best logbook app. Get over the subscription prices and quit complaining people.
Logbook is ok
Reports are handy for job applications. Syncing between devices is a mystery and subscription is expensive. Devices seem to sync to cloud at random and I know of no way to sync my tablet manually if I want to look at logbook data on my computer other to wait for it to magically appear which can mean days?
If anyone from Coradine is reading this and there is a function I am unaware of, please advise.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 25, 2017
- Version: 7.4.2
- Size: 85.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Coradine Aviation Systems
- © 2017 Coradine Aviation Systems, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- LTPX (Monthly)$9.99
- iOS (iPad/iPhone)$74.99
- iOS (iPad/iPhone)$9.99
- iPhone + iPad + Mac$99.99
- iOS (iPad/iPhone)$79.99
- iPhone + iPad + Mac$14.99
- iPhone + iPad + Mac$129.99
- iOS (iPad/iPhone)$9.99
- iOS (iPad/iPhone)$69.99
- iPhone + iPad + Mac$99.99