Tube Exits London
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is the must-have London subway (‘Tube’) app. Avoid getting stuck in the crowds on the London Underground. All main features work offline, so download now and save roaming charges.
Tube Exits tells you which carriage to board to always arrive adjacent to your platform exit, the quickest route (and shortest transfer) for your journey and live line status information.
“Single most used application on a recent trip to London!”
“Love the app. No internet needed”
“Used it for many journeys. Saved me lots of steps”
“I absolutely love this app”
– recent customer reviews on USA App Store
• Platform exit info (transfer or exit) for all Tube, DLR and London Overground (NEW) stations
• Journey option calculator – shows alternative routes, transfer effort, journey times
• Access London Underground Tube map to view offline
• Know which side of the train to get off (particularly useful in peak hour!)
• Line status information (NEW)
• One touch access to favorite / recent / reverse / alternative journeys
• Can be accessed anywhere, including anywhere on the subway network
• Adjust settings to suit your preferences
• Fully supported
WE VALUE YOUR SUPPORT
• With your ratings and reviews on the App Store and direct feedback (to firstname.lastname@example.org) we can continue to introduce new features – at no extra charge!
What's New in Version 1.9.11
Helpful but I liked Tube Map better
This app has the route planner capability, based on my prior routes instead of current locations. It's nice that it remembers your journeys, so if you go from the same station to the same destination frequently, you can just retrieve that route instead of searching again. But, we went somewhere new every day, so that was not helpful.
Plus Tube Map shows me the stations close by, instead of having to enter in the station by name, along with the map view that highlights the route and stations along the way.
And maybe I wasn't local enough to understand it, but I didn't follow the advice of which car to use for the exits - I was worried at first that maybe the door in the car wouldn't work or something, but not the case, all doors worked fine.
Works almost every time. Could be updated for station works.