** Capture fantastic long exposure and light trail photos **
** Add amazing effects after long exposure photo capture **
LongExpo is a camera app that enables you to capture high quality long exposure, light trail/stream, and low light photos.
** Features of LongExpo:
1. Three shooting modes: standard mode (for regular long exposure photography), low light mode (adjustable more exposure for low light environment), light trail mode (for light trail, light stream photography)
2. High quality and high resolution capture.
3. Natural and intuitive real-time preview
4. Exposure time span adjustment after shooting
5. Create motion trail effects by the motion gradient and freeze functions
6. Adjustment of brightness, contrast and color after shooting
7. Excellent low light camera (along with the low light boost mode on iPhone 5). Take great pictures even under very low light environment.
8. Fantastic light trail, light stream photography
9. Front camera support, Geotag, flash/torch, self-timer, set exposure/focus interest of point, and more !
Fixed the problem of crashing when saving images on iPhone 6
Ratings and Reviews
Takes great long exposure shots, but there is no option to use front facing camera on my iPhone 7
One of the reasons I bought this absurdly over priced phone is because both of the cameras on it are pretty rad, and I enjoy dabbling with photography. I used this ap on my iPhone 4, and got some really awesome shots of myself with my fancy LED hula hoops, the only problem with them was the their low quality due to my crappy camera. When I upgraded to the 7, I was super jazzed about getting some better photos. So excited, I shelled out the one or two dollars for the "pro" version. I was pretty disappointed when I realized that for some reason, there is not a button to switch to the front facing camera when I use the ap on my 7. Since I'm photographing myself, it's pretty important that I'm able to see my screen. For that reason alone, I'm pretty tempted to rate this ap with one star... you know, since I paid for it and can't really get any use out of it. But, to be fair, when I used it on my 4, it was great. I loved all of the ways you could customize the effects. I would have gladly given this ap 5 stars if it worked on my 7!
No problems on my phone. Great app.
I had none of the problems mentioned by other reviewers on my iPhone 5 on iOS 8.4. with 12 GB capacity (2GB available)
Some complain that it's a simulated shutter speed effect not a real one.… well duh! If it were possible to change an iPhone's shutter speed you wouldn't need an app to get the effects!
Imagine a video with all the frames overlaid. And imagine the potential of this over the limitations of a single long exposure.
User interface is super easy. Three modes- standard, low light and light trail. Simulation for standard shutter speeds as found on a SRL camera. Controls for motion blur by selection of a range of frames in the image timeline (this is a bonus over SRL since that yields one image), HBS settings. Bonus is a solid photo editor with Splash, text sharpen/blur tools and a healing brush.
I've had tons of fun creating cool images with fireflies, moon rising, water, dogs playing, ghost effects, fireworks and more. You can rotate, move your phone forward, back or sideways for motion blur effects.
I don't have problems saving images on my iPhone as mentioned by others. (Might be a memory availability issue on their phones.)
Worked best of 6 free apps tried
I downloaded and tried 6 free slow shutter apps. Some were way too Ad heavy and none gave very good results. This one was the best since it provided more adjustment sliders for the slow shutter which gave the best results. Shutter speeds comparable to other apps, 1/4 to 16 then B. Camera resolution only offers 1000X750 free. 1440X108 is available in a pack for 99 cents. Does offer 4000X3000 res output free. Something called magic edit only available as an extra purchase.
Still too many Ads but usable. Biggest gripe is it keeps asking to turn on location service. One NO should be enough!!
iPhone 6 IOS 8
- Eyetap Soft LLC
- 18.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © EyeTap Soft LLC
- In-App Purchases
- High-Res Pack $0.99
- Magic Sharpener $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.