LongRange allows IBM i (formerly AS/400) 5250 server based applications to present an enhanced user interface.
Information presented on iPhones or iPads may be combined with information from other sources - such as files, documents, GPS, cameras, voice recorders, web pages, etc.
- The classic IBM i 5250 user interface may be extended and enhanced by the addition of pickers, menus, enhanced navigation techniques, date pickers, image, sound and location capture, etc.
- Companies can gain the benefits of application mobility without changing their current RPG, COBOL or CL program development approaches.
This is the LongRange client component. You also need a LongRange server component installed on your IBM i server.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Simple to use
This product is the easiest way to deliver a business mobile solution for your IBM i. The app takes full advantage of all the features provide by Apple on your device and you can deliver solutions quickly and efficiently.
- LANSA Pty Ltd
- 32.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 LANSA Holdings Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.