LOOPSIE IS THE FIRST FREE VIDEO EFFECTS CAMERA APP THAT LETS YOU SHOOT STUNNING LIVING PHOTOS (*) AND VIDEOS IN MOTION ON THE GO.
No camera tripod or professional video tools needed. Just a bit of creativity and your photos will come to life with a stunning cinematic effect!
(*) a mix between a picture and a video. They look like magic photos. (And with Loopsie, you are the wizard!)
### MAIN VIDEOMAKING FEATURES ###
Our living videos and photos effects make your videos unique and let your content stand out from other photos and videos.
Forget those old photo filters and photo editor, welcome our new breathtaking video loops.
Integrated Video Camera
Loopsie has a powerful integrated video camera that lets you shoot your video in full HD resolution.
Easy video editor
The video editing is straight forward and simple. Everyone can create beautiful videos.
Loopsie removes shaky hands from your videos. Thanks to the top notch stabilization algorithm you can leave your tripod at home!
Full HD videos
No blurred or low definitions photos or videos. Loopsie fully supports Full HD videos.
User friendly UI
You don’t need to be a geek or a post production or a videomaking expert.
Taking a Loopsie is as easy as taking a selfie!
Choose if you want your video to have bounce loop or a fading loop.
Share it easily
Video resolutions are social media ready.
You can choose between all the most common aspect ratios.
1) What is a #loopsie?
A #loopsie is a new kind of immersive video content.
It's a new format between a photo and a video.
2) How does it work?
To obtain this video effect a part of the video is kept still, while another part plays in loop.
3) How can I select the moving and the still part?
With #loopsie you just have to drag your finger over the video.
There are two brush mode (motion / still) that you can select.
4) How can I shoot a good video?
#loopsie usually works in every situation, but there are some good common videos scenarios that you can exploit to create some beautiful videos.
Some of these videos scenarios are: flowing water, fires, seas, city traffic, windy landscapes, moving backgrounds.
5) What can I do to prevent weird video effects?
The video stabilization algorithm, the autofocus, the high quality encoding should automatically prevent glitches and weird video effects. However it's important that you stay as still as possible while taking the video. If that does not work you can easily disable the stabilization from the edit screen.
6) Are you affiliated/connected to Flixel Photos Inc. AKA Flixel? Are you the maker of Cinemagraph (TM) / Cinemagraphs?
No, Loopsie is in no way affiliated or connected with Flixel Inc. (TM) .
Cinemagraph (TM) is a trademark owned by Flixel Inc.
Unlimited Access Subscription
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Loopsie.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Cinemagraph your photos.
SCAM! Not intuitive at all. Attempted to use once, then deleted.
So this app requires you to do a free trial then 3 days later you get charged $19.99 for a year, forgoing the option for a one month subscription for far less money. No option to cancel subscription within the app, you have to go into your account settings in the App Store. I found this out, by reading another 1 star review on this product.
The app doesn’t work on cellphones, because the precision is flawed. If you are attempting to capture the motion of something small in scale, good luck, because even a precision stylus is to big to use on the picture.
I’d like my money back please.
Using many apps to make art and animation is almost like therapy.This brings even more potential to my pallet.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for using Loopsie, we are glad you find it useful.
- LOOPSIE SRL
- 51.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Loopsie SRL
- In-App Purchases
- 12 Months $19.99
- 1 Month $3.99
- Remove watermark $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.