Endless dungeons, epic boss battles, and tons of unique heroes with special abilities. What more could an adventurer like yourself ask for?
- Each hero brings a new way to play with their different powers and stats
- An endless dungeon full of traps, monsters, and bosses
- Supports all modern devices in any orientation from iPhone 5 to iPad Pro!
Major bug fixes and slight performance upgrades!
- Haptic feedback plays when the hero dies, as well as when enemies die in a room
- Traps will no longer attack twice when entering a room
- Fire pit traps' flames are now visible when they attack
- Trapdoors now fall when heroes and enemies walk over them
- Tapping the Taco Illuminati eye during load makes it blink again
- Particles have their old diamond shape back
Ratings and Reviews
This slick dungeon crawler’s look and feel might be inspired by Crossy Road, but Looty Dungeon spins the genre in a fresh direction players will love. Evade traps, collect treasure, and slay monsters one hop at a time, all in endless underground chambers rendered in a charming retro style. Navigating its dangers with effortless controls and swapping unlockable characters—each with different heroic abilities—is a gloriously blocky blast.
Great Game, One Extremely Annoying Bug
Overall the game is enjoyable and unique but there is one bug that greatly affects the playing experience. Any character that launches a ball projectile(mage, witch, spider etc) has issues attacking. The launcher projectile will speed up and slow down, sometimes slowing down so much that it dissipates before even reaching the space directly in front and not hitting enemies. The length that the projectile travels varies every time and it never reaches the distance that it was meant to reach. Considering I own several affected characters, this bug has rendered them unplayable so I have some useless characters.
I enjoy this game quite a bit. The Crissy road-esque mechanics make for a fun time passing game, and the dungeon crawling rpg like elements helps the players get a bit more invested in the game. However, it can become boring or dissatisfying when going through the same arcadey rinse and repeat. Maybe a new game mode could spice it up. I was thinking of a gladiatorial type thing in which the player would stay in one room, and the monsters come through the door in waves. I think it sounds pretty cool but it's your game so…
- Taco Illuminati LLC
- 170.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2016 Taco Illuminati LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pirate $2.99
- Dungeon Master $2.99
- Samurai $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.