The Louisville 311 & MSD mobile app offers another way for you to report problems and request information from Louisville Metro government and the Louisville and Jefferson County Metropolitan Sewer District.
You care about your community, and we welcome your input as we work together to make our city a better place to live.
• Automatically displays the location of the problem you are reporting or use a saved location to report an issue later
• See nearby problems on the map (includes only problem type and location, issue status, and reported date)
• Select the type of issue
• Attach a photo of the problem
• Enter additional information on the problem if you wish
• Track the status of problems you've reported
• Anonymous problem reporting, if desired (although we recommend providing your contact information in order to accurately locate or properly resolve the problem)
Please note: this app should not be used while driving. Emergencies should be reported by calling 911.
Updated for iOS12
Fixed issue with finding location on map
Ratings and Reviews
Good app. Everything must be checked before you can submit.
I was happy with app until it ignored my pushing of its “submit” button. No explanations—just a lock-out. I finally realized my location information wasn’t checked. I’d put a pin on the map, but that wasn’t enough. I had to go back and “select” it. Many other reviewers gave up with the same “dead submit button” problem. Makes the city’s voters angry and frustrated. Should be fixed.
Used to be good
I wanted to report a dead deer on my street, but every time I try to select a location, it moves my pin to the middle of the ocean near Africa. I even tried removing it and reinstalling it from my phone. This app used to be great for reporting potholes, but I don’t think they’ve done an update in a while.
Works ok for iPhone today
Had issue with submitting my contact info, but when I imported info from Contacts, it worked fine. Now, if city responds remains to be seen.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.