Louisville 311 & MSD
By Blue Dot Solutions
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Louisville 311 & MSD mobile app offers another way for you to report problems and request information from Louisville Metro government and the Louisville and Jefferson County Metropolitan Sewer District.
You care about your community, and we welcome your input as we work together to make our city a better place to live.
• Automatically displays the location of the problem you are reporting or use a saved location to report an issue later
• See nearby problems on the map (includes only problem type and location, issue status, and reported date)
• Select the type of issue
• Attach a photo of the problem
• Enter additional information on the problem if you wish
• Track the status of problems you've reported
• Anonymous problem reporting, if desired (although we recommend providing your contact information in order to accurately locate or properly resolve the problem)
Please note: this app should not be used while driving. Emergencies should be reported by calling 911.
What's New in Version 2.2.42
Updated for iOS 10 and bug fixes
Works ok for iPhone today
Had issue with submitting my contact info, but when I imported info from Contacts, it worked fine. Now, if city responds remains to be seen.
This is only good for requesting service and reporting problems with MSD. No other services. Come on Louisville, you had an active app. You were on your game. Everyone is now blowing past you.
Does it work??
App actually works now on iOS 10. But... my request most go to a trash can! NOTHING EVER HAPPENS!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 27, 2016
- Version: 2.2.42
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Blue Dot Solutions
- © 2016 Blue Dot Solutions Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.