This free 10-minute floor class for low back pain plays 7 practices in their entirety as taught in our lower back yoga class attended by hundreds weekly at our center since 17 years, the European Court of Justice and centers internationally.
Once you experience the comfort and safety of these practices for your specific back condition, please consider the 3-month subscription package of 7 classes within the app which includes "The Full Back Class" of 28 practices for deeper, more sustained relief. The package contains:
1. The Full Back Class
2. The Full Back Class (modified for sciatica)
3. The Full Back Class (modified for lordosis)
4. The Full Back Class (modified for sacroiliac instability)
5. Crisis Management
6. Maintenance Program
7. Floor Class (the free class with one added practice)
After 90 days, the subscription will end, and you can continue with the free 10-minute Floor Class. You are welcome to renew the subscription whenever you like or buy all 7 classes with our "Lower Back Yoga - 7 Classes" app which UK's leading Yoga Magazine calls "Brilliant for Your Back".
Compression of the lumbar discs can contribute to a wide variety of back conditions including:
• disc bulging
Compression can arise from long periods of sitting with poor posture and weak muscle support. In the Full Back Class, our focus is to improve support while decompressing the discs by:
• strengthening the abdominals with 5 progressive core practices
• comfortably lengthening the hamstrings, quads, adductors and psoas
• exploring simple range-of-motion of the hips
• relaxing in a gentle spinal rotation
• practicing hip and spinal extension
Beyond the mechanics, we set the rhythm to achieve:
• a deep internal focus
• mindful movement
• awareness to remain well within one's comfort zone
All hallmarks of yoga. We also relax between practices to consciously observe and release protective holding patterns to enhance benefit.
APP STORE REVIEWS
The following reviews of our "7 Classes" App containing the same classes points to its effectiveness:
US App Store (1/26/17)
***** "Exactly what I was looking for!" by (: i love you :)
This app focuses on simple movements that make the back feel great. As a 20 year who has previously had back and knee surgeries, I am impressed with the difference it makes in pain and muscle relaxation. Wish I found this sooner!
***** "Love it and I can feel the difference"
"I've been using it for 2 weeks and can feel the difference. My wife does too. It's a basic app but the content is excellent."
UK App Store (10/20/16)
"Brilliant app changed my life...I can't recommend this app highly enough which I do to everyone I talk to about back pain."
• Focused breathing to lengthen the lumbar spine
• Abdominal strengthening
• Leg strengthening & stretching
• Hip opening & extension
• Hip flexor stretching
• Spinal flexion & extension
• Deep guided relaxation
BACK TIPS SECTION
Both free and subscription mode include an illustrated "Back Tips" section.
TWITTER & FACEBOOK FEEDS
There are links to our social media feeds for you to stay current on future tips and articles.
Best wishes and have a great class!
Support - lowerbackyoga.com/mobile/support.html
Our free lower back yoga app now offers you an in-app option to subscribe to 7 back pain classes for just 0.99c. Also new: an illustrated "Back Tips" section and links to our FB & Twitter feed for more back tips and articles.
- Centre de Yoga - La Source SARL
- 53.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Centre de Yoga - La Source SARL
- In-App Purchases
- Back Pain Classes Subscription $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.