By Jeff Szuhay
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Ever get lost in your work so completely that you lose sense of time and space? We do—almost every day. That's part of the reason why we developed these clocks. They provide just enough notification, especially when working on large displays, to let you know where you are in the passage of your day without interrupting your focus.
LucidTime is a collection of desktop clocks. These are large, faceless clocks. The basic app includes 3 clocks: LucidClock, NixieClock, and SimpleClock. On your desktop, the clock you choose appears under all windows but just above of background and icons. By default, they remain there and quietly come to the fore for a few seconds each hour.
At first glance, each one may appear as an overly simple, faceless clock. Each is actually quite a bit more than that, as you will come to experience. There are lots of customizations, a wide array of complications, and subtle behaviors to make your computering day just a bit more enjoyable.
• Graphically rich, stunningly minimal yet elegant faceless clocks.
• Highly customizable. Change size, color, transparency, style, window level, and features of each clock.
• Position each clock anywhere on your desktop.
• Open just one clock or all of them simultaneously.
• Upon relaunch, previously opened clocks are re-opened at the same location.
• Built-in Apple HelpBook as well as email support.
Additional clocks are under development and, when available, can be added to your desktop collection via convenient in-app purchases. Some will be conventional; others will be surprisingly unique.
Beautiful clock faces
Very clean design! I like to open a different clock face on each my spaces windows. It helps me establish context as I switch between them.