Lulu -- Dating Intelligence
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lulu is the #1 app for dating intelligence. Girls, rate your dates and do your research. Guys, see your score and get personalized feedback.
Discover why millions of people use Lulu:
• “Sometimes all you need is honest advice from girls who have been there, done that” -- Marie Claire
• “It’s like like Google Analytics for guys” -- GQ
• “The most honest dating app yet” -- Refinery29
Lulu is FREE to download and use. Guys, you can now unlock even more detailed stats about you with a subscription starting at $1.99, such as:
• Your average score for Humor
• Your average score for Sex Moves
• You average score for Kissing and more…
• Hashtags that girls use to describe you (Do they love your #EpicSmile? Are you #RudeToWaiters?)
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account and is nonrefundable.
What's New in Version 4.4.0
• Is he #KissableLips times 2 or 10? See how many times he’s received a hashtag.
• Add even more details about guys you add to Lulu. Update his name, age, location, and relationship status. Help other girls find and review him.
• Is a photo of a guy in your contacts too personal? Swap it out for another from your phone.
• Remove him from your Dashboard by tapping on his profile
• Guys, unlock even more detailed stats about you, such as your average score for humor, sex moves, or kissing and the hashtags girls use to describe you (Do they love your #EpicSmile? Are you #RudeToWaiters?)
• Guys, you can now comment on Truth Bombs! Join real conversations with girls about sex & relationships.
• Share Truth Bombs, SexEd, or your score via WhatsApp
• Lulu is now available in Portuguese
• Fixes for app crashes
Pretty humorous, but boring as hell if you're a guy!!!
I downloaded the app to get free chips for a casino app I have, and never used the LuLu app until recently. As it was explained to me, it's an app for guys and girls to get advice from one another or others, but people are turning it into an icebreaker for sexting with either snapchat or some app called kik. A girl explained it to me as that, and that when u create a profile no matter what LuLu will always give guys a high rating, but guys aren't allowed to view girls profiles or even chat with them, unless the guy posts a truth bomb, then the girl can either comment on your truth bomb or ask you to chat. In my personal opinion it's a waste of time for guys, might as well put an ad in a newspaper under the classifieds section. I do however get some good laughs at some of the sexual comments that get posted. Overall, if your a guy don't waste your time, it will just disappoint. It will show u how many girls have checked u out in the past week, how many have viewed you, and how many have favored you, but u can't see what girls have done those things. If your needing advice on your relationship, or how to approach a good looking woman at a bar, then it's an app u want, however if your wanting to meet girls or even see who's checked you out its a complete waste of time. Like I said might as well put an ad out in the paper or on Craigslist if that's your thing.
It's alright but really needs some serious work before it get 5+ stars
Needs to have the option with guys being able to comment on a girls truth bombs and being able to chat with a girl and being able to know people's first names would be a added plus But other than that it's a alright app to use and to talk to people and find advice etc but It needs to be easier for us guys or make a app for us guys to rate girls
Very humorous try at a "dating" app.
Cool concept, but needs work. Very limiting and boring if you're guy. Feels like I'm posting myself in the classifieds. App has not been updated to be compatible with larger screen devices though it has gone through multiple versions and updates since the inception of the iPhone 6 and Plus. "Click-bates" guys into paying money for more information on what girls are saying that seems should be free information, then asks for a review on the App Store. Infuriating to say the least. App support is non responsive when emailed. A joke of a "dating" app. Nice try but falls flat.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jun 20, 2015
- Version: 4.4.0
- Size: 27.5 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Luluvise Ltd
- © Luluvise, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Complete Score Breakdown$1.99