By Lürzer's ARCHIVE
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app is free to download and you will get free full access to our 1/2011 issue, as well free thumbnails access to our whole archive since 1984. Once downloaded, you can choose to subscribe and get full access to our entire database - the very first ad archive.
Lürzer’s Archive app is a simple and effective tool for browsing the ad industry’s best campaigns and spots since 1984. Get your daily inspiration on your iPhone!
In a nutshell:
• access to every back issue of Lürzer's Archive since 1984
• more than 50,000 print campaigns
• more than 8,000 full screen spots in first rate HD quality
• includes easy-to-access tutorials to get the most out of this app
• you can download your favorite campaigns to access them even offline
Lürzer´s Archive has a solid reputation for its pioneering and market leadership in archiving and selecting the very best ads and campaigns.
Your subscription options:
• Lürzer's ARCHIVE Digital Services (including the Lürzer’s Archive app for iPhone, plus unlimited access to luerzersarchive.com) (first 2 months) for €9.99
• Lürzer's ARCHIVE Digital Services (including the Lürzer’s Archive app for iPhone, plus unlimited access to luerzersarchive.com) (2 month access) for €18.49
• Lürzer's ARCHIVE Digital Services (including the Lürzer’s Archive app for iPhone, plus unlimited access to luerzersarchive.com) (1 year access) for €99.99
For more information about Lürzer´s Archive, please visit www.luerzersarchive.com, join us on Facebook(R) at www.facebook.com/Luerzersarchive or follow us on Twitter(R) at www.twitter.com/luerzersarchive.
Application concept, design and development by Mind Treat Studios (www.mindtreatstudios.com)
What's New in Version 1.3.0
Major bug fixing.
How about a clear way to sign up with monthly tearms. And video buffing that doesn't take me back to 1995...and you lose the download if you try to back it up and watch it again. If youre going to charge a premium, invest in an app worthy of the other peoples content you are cashing in on. Grade: D-
Good app, too expensive for students an low res on iphone. Bit rocks anyway!
Great concept, poor execution for an iPhone. Everything is too small to read and there are no translations. It's probably much better on an iPad.
- Category: News
- Updated: Aug 09, 2012
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Lurzer GmbH
- © Lürzer Gmbh
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- First 2 month access$0.99
- 2 month access$22.99
- 1 year access$139.99