LUXSTACK for Bitcoin
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A free fully native bitcoin wallet that helps you securely store and spend your money without compromising usability or usefulness. LUXSTACK helps you integrate bitcoin into every area of your daily life and delivers the features you expect from a cashless lifestyle.
• Signals - Be informed of important changes to your finances
• Tags - Keep track of incoming money with tagged addresses
• Widgets - Check your balance without opening the app
• Convenience - Faster payments and trading; secured with your fingertips
• Web smarts - Browser extensions help you send money without compromising your security
• Trust - Enjoy the ease of digital money with the privacy of cash
• Sharing - Send and receive money with anyone, anywhere, instantly
• Travel - Wherever you go, know what your money is worth in local currency
• Trading - Real-time foreign exchange; buy and sell bitcoin from your wallet
• Future Proof - Protect and recover your money in confidence with standards-based backups
• Native - Connect directly to the bitcoin network, with no reliance on a third party
• Secure - Your private keys never leave your device; your money has never been safer
• Private - Protect your privacy with a unique address every time you send or receive
• Quoine - https://www.quoine.com (Buy / Sell)
• Kraken - https://www.kraken.com (Buy / Sell)
• many more coming...
What's New in Version 1.1.40
- Adds Japanese
- Adds German
- Adds wallet extensions
- Updated Apple Watch App
- Various bug fixes and improvements
Needs more work. PayPal comparability
Needs more work PayPal friendly and more user friendly. Needs a tour guide
Scam? Recovery seed doesn't work, transactions broken
Not only did my recovery seed not work but the last transaction I requested hasn't come through for over a day.
Looks promising. Regrettably, not iPad-compatible.
This app has a good basic wallet feature set and a pleasing look. In addition it provides an impressive array of bitcoin market data from many sources.
As an iPad user, I was disappointed to find that the app is not usable due to some user interface layout problems. Perhaps the most problematic of these occurs on the payment request screen. The bottom edge of the QR code displayed in this layout is obscured by another UI element, a button I think, labeled "Share". The QR code itself almost completely obscures the text field in which the bitcoin address is displayed. I assume, but cannot confirm, that these problems do not exist on the iPhone.