By Anistar Studio
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Are you interested in time lapse photography or stop motion movies as an art form? Do you want to create beautiful films of clouds progressing overhead, a flower blooming, or real-object animation films by your iPhone?
Now we have Magic Lapse and it is best choose of professional time lapse maker, because you can take it out your pocket at anytime and anywhere to complete your creations.
Magic Lapse is an amazing tool to create HD time lapse video with long exposure camera and a lot of useful filters on your iPhone. It does not matter if you are a professional photographer or not, Magic Lapse has professional and express mode to help you easily set up your camera and start shooting only a few short steps. After shooting, you can open time lapse project to edit your films, add background music or apply wonderful effects on your videos. You can capture your every beautiful moment and share with people by internet. That's how we create magic time lapse videos by Magic Lapse.
■ Why you should love Magic Lapse?
1. Easily create your own time lapse video by useful 8 scenes preset in express mode.
2. Long exposure and multiple smart exposure function can use to take time lapse photo.
3. Flexible shooting system having rich filters (EX: Tilt, HDR, Exposure, Color...) can adjust your time lapse video.
4. Choose your favorite songs from your music library and add to your videos.
5. Flash Synchronization can freeze shooting objects to produce mixed amazing results.
6. Magic instant preview feature that allow you preview result when your are shooting photo.
7. Supports front and rear camera, flash, white balance, exposure, auto focus and more camera controller.
8. Supports both Landscape and Portrait time lapse video.
9. Easily set the shutter speed to 1, 2, 4, 8, 15, 30, 60 seconds or B (unlimited).
■ Software Features
1. Support professional mode and express modes (useful 8 scenes preset) to set up your time lapse project.
2. Support separating exposure and focus to shoot accurately.
3. Support slow shutter exposure time unlimitedly to let iPhone becomes a professional camera.
4. Support film preview to watch the results of the current exposure when shooting.
5. Support flash synchronization to freeze shooting objects at the perfect time.
6. Support smart exposure to avoid over exposure.
7. Support 4 shooting modes and 3 flash synchronization options and can be mixed out of 10 shooting methods.
8. Support a lot of useful filters to adjust time lapse photo.
9. Support iPhone 4's retina display and multiple languages (English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese).
10. Support iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s (or another iOS device have camera).
What's New in Version 1.43
Fix for IPhone 4 and iPhone 4+.
Is this ever going to see an update?
This app is great, like MagicShutter except it does time-lapse! The results are awesome but last updated 2014...
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 08, 2014
- Version: 1.43
- Size: 9.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Chih Feng Sung
- © Anistart Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).