This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The award winning magicplan app lets you create professional floor plans simply by taking pictures. Use magicplan to generate complete job estimates, view your space in 3D, plan DIY projects, or furnish your home.
Create floor plans in minutes and edit them with ease. Add objects, photos, annotations, product price lists, tasks, and taxes in a single tap.
Purchase your floor plans to get them in PDF, JPG, DXF, PNG, SVG, and CSV formats. Share them with any magicplan user. View them in 3D. Publish them as interactive floor plans on the web – or store them on the MagicPlan Cloud to view and edit them on multiple devices.
Training session available at http://www.magic-plan.com/support/training/
magicplan is the ideal app for real estate agents, craftsmen, adjusters, firemen, architects, home inspectors, interior designers, small businesses, furniture retailers, do-it-yourselfers, and more.
magicplan is renowned worldwide:
• Downloaded by over 12 million users
• Best of the year 2012 in 3 countries
• App of the Week in 107 countries
• #1 iPhone Utilities in 76 countries
• #1 iPad Utilities in 104 countries
magicplan is free to download and use on your device.
What has to be purchased:
• Some objects are locked.
• Getting PDF + JPG + 3D + Interactive Web Site + DXF + CVS + PNG + SVG.
• Commercial use.
• Buy: Purchase one floor plan at a time for $2.99.
• Subscription: While your subscription is active enjoy an unlimited usage for $9.99/month. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged $9.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Supported laser distance meters:
• BOSCH GLM 100 C Professional, GLM 50 C Professional
• DeWalt DW03201
• Leica Disto D110, D510 (Europe), E7500i (North America), D810, S910, D1, D2
• Stabila LD520, LD250 BT
• Stanley TLM99, TLM99s, TLM99si, TLM660
• WDM 8-14
• Requires a gyroscope
• iPhone 4S and above
• iPod Touch (5th generation and above)
• iPad 2 and above
• iPad Mini
• iOS 8.0 and above
magicplan technology is protected by multiple patents.
What's New in Version 6.2.1
• Improved performance and stability
Not a professional tool
It's okay, but still quite hard to use for interior plans. Been using this app for several years now. Every time I end up frustrated when it comes time to download serviceable floor plans to deliver to a client. First of all when you export the plan, the labels end up different than expected often times in the wrong spot, sometimes missing. You end up with closets labelled as bathroom. Closets were really hard to include in all the plans I've used. There exists no labels for dining areas or family room areas that aren't their own room. Dimensions are labelled in some rooms and not others. God forbid, if the home has any outside decks or patios, those are literally impossible to do, with very limited capabilities. Every time, I end up using Adobe illustrator to finish the floor plan for delivery. When it's all said and done, it takes hours of work.
On button to download pictures
I work with magicplan for the last 3 Year’s.
I want to say thank all people that working hard behind the scene to make we have great and functional experience.
**There is one thing that will make it easier for me and my team; I need an option to download all pictures that being taken with every floor plan we create to my album.(One button).
Easy to figure out
Easy to use, easy to figure out and made planning out my bedroom and bath remodel a lot simpler.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 26, 2017
- Version: 6.2.1
- Size: 99.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Sensopia Inc.
- © 2011-2017 Sensopia inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 Plan (PDF, JPG, DXF, HTML)$2.99
- Standard Subscription$9.99
- Business Subscription$19.99
- 10 Plans (PDF, JPG, DXF, HTML)$24.99
- Standard Subscription$99.99
- Promo: Unlimited (PDF, JPG, DXF, PNG, CSV & Web)$1.99
- Business Subscription$199.99
- 1 Plan JPG/PDF/DXF$2.99