The innovative business card scanner for SAP C4/HANA
If you already use SAP C4/HANA, you can now enter business cards and add to existing data sets with ease using maiCatch.
- Tried-and-true processes developed with customers
- Recording and adding to master data is incredibly easy
- Makes your work easier
- Comprehensive coverage of different countries
- Excellent recognition rate
- Data security
- Appealing design and usability
- Runs on any device; designed for mobile use
Catch Lead Scenario:
Easy process for recording and comparing master data and transferal to a lead-qualification process, including recording additional images, documents, and language notes, that are then transferred directly to the lead.
Catch Contact Scenario:
Easy process for comparing and recording business cards on the basis of meetings and discussions. This also includes email signatures and badges.
Catch Private Contact Scenario:
Automatic comparison and transfer of data from a business card or creation of a private contact in SAP C4/HANA.
The benefits of maiCatch at a glance
- Fast, precise recognition of all information on a business card, email signature, construction-site sign i.a.
- Supplementary addition of photos, videos, or audio files for later processing
- Option of live-capture of photos or later addition of saved photos
- International coverage: USA, Canada, Australia, Europe (except for Greek and Cyrillic)
- Meets the highest security standards; based on the SAP Cloud platform
- Guarantees a quality management process with duplicate check
- Country recognition: Simplified Chinese and Japanese. Other languages will be added one by one.
- Integration into SAP Marketing Cloud
- New scenario: "Catch Opportunity"
- New scenario: "Catch Appointment & Visit" (Business cards can be uploaded after an appointment, then assigned. This makes it possible to automatically create documentation on the basis of business cards.)
- Address field “state” is now available as dropdown with values depending on the country
- Academic titles will be captured to have complete person records in SAP Sales Cloud
- Detailed error messages if maiCatch cannot save data to SAP Sales Cloud
- Performance improvement if image is scanned with wrong alignment (e.g. vertically)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.