By Jianming Chen
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
A simple Notifier for Gmail, with multiple accounts support. (formerly Gmail Notifr)
* Support multiple accounts
* Support hosted account
* Check new mail at specified interval
* Open accounts in different browsers
* Separate check and notification setting for each account
* Enable/Disable account (checking)
* Sound and notifications
* Compose mail (open in Gmail)
* Small & fast
* Mailto handler
Your Gmail passwords are stored with Keychain in secure.
How to use Google 2-Step Verification:
Follow these instructions to generate an App password and use that with Mail Notifr: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833
How to customize Notification:
In OS X System Preferences - Notificatins, select 'Mail Notifr' from the left 'In Notification Center' list and adjust settings.
How to configure Mailto handler:
In Mail.app - Preferences - General, select 'Mail Notifir.app' from 'Default email reader'.
* Gmail™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
What's New in Version 1.3.4
* Fix a bug in 1.3.3 that shows wrong unread count.
Not incredibly sexy, but does the job. Would be better if icons had color. Would also be better if it incorporated some features available in “Go for Gmail”.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 19, 2015
- Version: 1.3.4
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Jianming Chen
- © 2015 James Chen
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor