By Jianming Chen
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
A simple Notifier for Gmail, with multiple accounts support. (formerly Gmail Notifr)
* Support multiple accounts
* Support hosted account
* Check new mail at specified interval
* Open accounts in different browsers
* Separate check and notification setting for each account
* Enable/Disable account (checking)
* Sound and notifications
* Compose mail (open in Gmail)
* Small & fast
* Mailto handler
Your Gmail passwords are stored with Keychain in secure.
How to use Google 2-Step Verification:
Follow these instructions to generate an App password and use that with Mail Notifr: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833
How to customize Notification:
In OS X System Preferences - Notificatins, select 'Mail Notifr' from the left 'In Notification Center' list and adjust settings.
How to configure Mailto handler:
In Mail.app - Preferences - General, select 'Mail Notifir.app' from 'Default email reader'.
* Gmail™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
What's New in Version 1.3.5
* Fix a bug from the future.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 24, 2015
- Version: 1.3.5
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Jianming Chen
- © 2015 James Chen
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor