Mail Scheduler Pro
By Mountain Rose Multi Media
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Mail Scheduler Pro is the ultimate utility to send delayed and repeated messages.
A couple of the major features are:
- Send simple messages by entering the subject, email addresses en text.
- Turns any RSS feed into an email.
- Use your standard email application to create complex messages. Even html messages and attachments.
- Fetch a web page and send it as an email. Great if you have a blog or online price list.
- Send messages once. Want to send a message a year from now? No problem! Just add it to Mail Scheduler Pro, set the date and forget about it. Never forget a birthday email again!
- Send messages every year, every month, every day or even every hour.
- Progressive schedule: Send a message each xx days and slowly decrease the interval time down to every hour. This is the perfect way to make sure you'll get an answer!
- Runs in the background.
- Turn a web page into an email. Once or every time the message is send.
- Send an email (with attachment) when a file changes.
- Send an email (with attachments) when the content of a folder changes (even compresses subfolders first). Great way to create your personal dropbox.
- Get notified through Notification Center or Growl!
- Works great with iCloud (mobile.me), GMail and many other email providers.
- Much more.....
What's New in Version 1.2.4
Fixed a sandbox issue
The only one, but could use one important feature
You can do all sorts of repetitive sends, but there is no easy way to send out a mail *once* at a specified, deferred time. If it had this, it would be worth the price!!
Functional Tool, Incedibly Overpriced
I like the app and it appears to be the best option I could find to utilize the Apple Mail app. It is functional and does everything it claims to do, at least as far as my testing is concerned.
I was dispointed to find that it does not:
1. Allow more than 1 address in the To: field. (Not a huge deal)
2. Does not utilize or access my Contacts directory, therefore requiring a manual entry of every email address.
3. Does not include a 1 time only send feature. Everything option is setup for multiple delivery.
For $30, I was really expecting a less cumbersome tool with greater integration and ease of use.