Man Vs. Missiles
By Spiel Studios
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Fly your plane and avoid the incoming missiles for as long as you can!
- Use your fingers to control the plane with on-screen joystick
- Collects coins and use them in the Shop to buy new planes & upgrades
- Collect Shield and Speed Boost power-ups
- Deploy Flares to destroy the missiles
- 30 levels with unique objectives to complete
- Invite your friends and compete with them on the Game Center leaderboard
Download the game if you choose to accept this challenge of Man Vs. Missiles!
Please rate the game if you like it it, and feel free to send us your feedback to email@example.com.
What's New in Version 1.6
We have made some changes based on your feedback! Please keep it coming!
- The Shield will flash for a second before it deactivates (This was one of the highest feature request!)
- We have increased the minimum and maximum time limit for Shield and Speed Boost! (It will remain active for a longer period)
- We have delayed the activation time of the Red Missile across all levels!
- Now you'll also be able to see the indicator of the second missile even if you are already engaged with the first one!
- Fixed bug related to lag when you play with No or Limited Internet connectivity
Now go ahead and beat your previous high score!
Please send us your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and rate us on the Appstore!
This game is amazing! So simple and addicting. I beat unlocked all the planes in about a day of playing and think it would be great if more unlockables were added to the game, such as background themes, more planes, and other game modes. You could make a game mode where there are enemy planes that try to shoot you down, and you have to destroy them with missiles or guns. Overall, I love this game but think it needs more.
EDIT: Loving the new update! GG guys! It’s a great game, much better than I thought. Has kept me occupied for hours already! The fact of completing levels and unlocking things from the shop has got me addicted. Also making the missiles collide into each other gives me sadistic pleasure 😂
I really like this game but once you hit level 30 then what? There is nothing to work towards anymore. Looking forward to new challenges. Until then I will stop playing.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 13, 2018
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 105 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Spiel Studios
- © Spiel
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Wingman Kit$3.99
- First Flight$1.99
- Bandit Pro$7.99
- Disable all advertisements$1.99
- Air Force General$15.99