ManageEngine Ping Tool for iPhone offers network monitoring capability from your mobile. You can get the complete view of what is happening across your LAN and Websites.
This mobile version of ManageEngine Ping Tool monitors availability of the servers, desktop machines, network devices such as routers, switches and monitors performance of websites across the internet.
* Monitors the availability of the servers, routers, switches in a LAN environment using Ping
* Gives minimum/ maximum/ average trip time and TTL of packet from a device.
* Check the availability of websites.
* Traceroute websites and servers.
* DNS Lookup shows DNS records of website.
* View response time of website in a elegant graphical view.
* View SSL certificate details
* Port Scan gives open TCP ports in a server
* Get Whois details of domains
* Remembers Host list information, so that you can avoid frequent entering of host details.
* Shows the availability of saved servers in Host list.
* Create PDF reports
Ratings and Reviews
Good free app
Very nice and easy to use app for IT work....
Wished it had a way to keep repeatedly hitting a trace route automatically over and over again. That would be helpful to check for a node failing getting to a site. Other than that it has everything a guy needs.
Must Have IT App
This app is great has all the tools needed for basic connectivity troubleshooting right from a meeting, would buy it if it wasn't free.
Nice clean interface. No annoying ads or pop-ups asking for feedback (as of yet). Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.