ManageEngine Ping Tool - Ping, Traceroute, DNS, Port, SSL, Whois, Response time Monitoring
By Zoho Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
ManageEngine Ping Tool for iPhone offers network monitoring capability from your mobile. You can get the complete view of what is happening across your LAN and Websites.
This mobile version of ManageEngine Ping Tool monitors availability of the servers, desktop machines, network devices such as routers, switches and monitors performance of websites across the internet.
* Monitors the availability of the servers, routers, switches in a LAN environment using Ping
* Gives minimum/ maximum/ average trip time and TTL of packet from a device.
* Check the availability of websites.
* Traceroute websites and servers.
* DNS Lookup shows DNS records of website.
* View response time of website in a elegant graphical view.
* View SSL certificate details
* Port Scan gives open TCP ports in a server
* Get Whois details of domains
* Remembers Host list information, so that you can avoid frequent entering of host details.
* Shows the availability of saved servers in Host list.
* Create PDF reports
What's New in Version 4.5.1
Must Have IT App
This app is great has all the tools needed for basic connectivity troubleshooting right from a meeting, would buy it if it wasn't free.
Nice clean interface. No annoying ads or pop-ups asking for feedback (as of yet). Thanks!
Nice little app that has everything I need in a simple and clean interface.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 24, 2016
- Version: 4.5.1
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Zoho Corporation
- © 2015 Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.