Download the Mango Languages app to learn a new language on the go with hands-free features and offline accessibility. Prepare for business trips, family vacations, or study abroad with practical, conversation-based language lessons.
Try your first lesson in any language for free!
In our comprehensive course units, you’ll learn vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, and culture through interactive words and phrases, pronunciation pointers, plus local insights.
HOW IT WORKS:
Learn more about Mango Languages and our amazing language-learning methodology at https://mangolanguages.com/.
• Linguist-approved language courses
• Practical, real-world conversations
• Native-speaker audio
• Essential cultural insights
• Designed with ADA standards in mind
• Bluetooth syncing
• Auto play for on-the-go learning
• Downloadable lessons
• 24/7 customer support
COURSES FOR ENGLISH SPEAKERS:
• Arabic (Egyptian)
• Arabic (Iraqi)
• Arabic (Levantine)
• Arabic (Modern Standard)
• Chinese (Cantonese)
• Chinese (Mandarin)
• Filipino (Tagalog)
• French (Canadian)
• Greek (Ancient)
• Greek (Koine)
• Haitian Creole
• Hebrew (Modern)
• Hebrew (Biblical)
• Persian (Farsi)
• Portuguese (Brazilian)
• Punjabi (Pakistani)
• Scottish Gaelic
• Spanish (Latin American)
• Spanish (Castilian)
• English for Arabic (Egyptian) Speakers
• English for Arabic (Modern Standard) Speakers
• English for Armenian Speakers
• English for Bengali Speakers
• English for Chinese (Cantonese) Speakers
• English for Chinese (Mandarin) Speakers
• English for French Speakers
• English for German Speakers
• English for Greek Speakers
• English for Haitian Creole Speakers
• English for Hmong Speakers
• English for Italian Speakers
• English for Japanese Speakers
• English for Korean Speakers
• English for Polish Speakers
• English for Portuguese (Brazilian) Speakers
• English for Russian Speakers
• English for Somali Speakers
• English for Spanish (Latin American) Speakers
• English for Turkish Speakers
• English for Vietnamese Speakers
GET FULL ACCESS:
Want to learn more than one lesson? You can get full access to all of our language courses by linking your profile to a library/institution that offers Mango near you or by purchasing a subscription. There are two types of subscriptions:
• All Access Monthly Subscription: An auto-renewable monthly subscription.
• All Access Yearly Subscription: An auto-renewable annual subscription.
Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at confirmation of purchase and for renewal at the same price as the original subscription within 24-hours of the scheduled end date of your current payment period. Your subscription may be managed by going to the user Account Settings after purchase. The auto-renewal feature can also be turned off in the Account Settings. When a subscription is canceled, access to the app's courses and features will expire at the end of the current payment period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user cancels a subscription.
If you have a question or comment, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ve made a few tweaks to prevent some crashes that a few users were experiencing when accessing learning content.
Want to show us some love or let us know about an issue? Leave a review so we can make the app even better!
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using Mango to learn Icelandic for an upcoming trip, and it’s worked great! I’ve listened to actual conversations and have been able to pick out words I’ve learned using the app. The way the words are repeated and revisited in later lessons really helps with retention. Very nicely done!
Great library partnership
Might be able to get it free through your library. I love how it helps you communicate semi-complicated questions and answers early on in German. On the other hand could use some opportunities for the user to get it wrong, be told they are wrong, then have an optional link back to the relevant rule/idea.
BestLanguage learning app
After trying many other apps from Rocket Languages which is good, Pimsleur more comprehensive than Rocket but only audio and others, I finally found one that is complete, but now I get them free from the library.
Mango Languages is like Pimsleur on Steroids. I find it engaging and I have learned a lot. I am studying Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Hebrew. My mornings workouts go by on a fly with this program. Thank you Public Libraries for making this program accessible for free.
- Creative Empire, LLC
- 99.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Mango Languages
- In-App Purchases
- All Access — Subscribe Monthly $19.99
- All Access — Subscribe Yearly $199.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.