By George Koultouridis
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Manual exposure is a must-have for any landscape digital photographer. Forget about digging into reference tables and cheat sheets. With this set of the most important calculators, simply select your shooting parameters, and the app will do the rest for you!
• 9 calculators for any landscape photo you want to take.
• Two stylish themes for day and for the night time.
• Built-in timer and notifications. Don't be afraid to close the app when the exposure time is long - you will be notified when the timer expires.
• Notification Centre Widget (iOS8 required). Keep all your active timers only a swipe away!
• Sets and equipment list. Organise all your equipment, and usage of the calculators will become even faster and easier.
• Items info cards. Forgot the filter thread size of your lens? Don't worry, you can always check it in your “stuff” details.
• Teleconverters. Using teleconverter with your telephoto lens? No need in extra calculations, simply add it to your current set.
• ND filters: get exposure time when using one or more Neutral Density filters (also known as long exposure calculator).
• Minimum shutter speed for your handheld shots - simple but handy.
• Multiple exposures: easily calculate exposure compensation or exposure time if you are using it in combination with ND filters.
• Stars: will help you to capture beautiful start trails or avoid them if you are shooting still stars.
• Nightscapes: tools for those who want to shoot in the moonlight or take photos of the moon itself.
LIMITATIONS OF LITE VERSION:
• Only two calculators are available: "Single ND filter" and "Handheld shutter speed".
• Maximum one camera, one lens and three filters can be added to the equipment. Maximum one set can be created.
• It is not possible to run multiple timers at the same time.
• Only one timer can be saved to favorites.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you found a bug or have a suggestion.
Your feedback is very important!
What's New in Version 2.9
- Increased stabilization adjustment range
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 19, 2017
- Version: 2.9
- Size: 88.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: George Koultouridis
- 2013 © George Koultouridis
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.