Marble Math Junior
By Artgig Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Solve a variety of math problems by collecting numbers as you roll or drag your marble through a series of fun mazes for ages 5-8 (with audio questions for emerging readers)
- Top 14 Apps of 2014, Kindertown
- Parents' Choice Award Winner
- Common Sense Media ON for Learning Award Winner
- One of the most fun, customizable, and effective math games available for early elementary school-age kids - Common Sense Media
- Fantastic app for reinforcing core math concepts with fine motor and visual tracking benefits thrown in - Smart Apps For Kids
- One of the most engaging, educational math apps we have played to date - KinderTown
- Featured Best Summer Travel App - The Washington Post
FUN MATH PRACTICE:
Based on the Common Core Curriculum, Marble Math Junior is an engaging way for early elementary students to practice mental math. Earn new marbles and collect bonuses while reinforcing key concepts in pursuit of a high score. But watch out math whizzes! You’ll need to be focused and nimble to avoid the obstacles in your path.
WRONG ANSWER? NO PROBLEM:
Marble Math Junior gives you the option to Replay the question or Show the correct answer in a game simulation, before moving on to the next problem.
UNLIMITED USER ACCOUNTS:
Add as many custom profiles as you like. Individual game settings and progress are saved in each player profile. Create different profiles, each tailored for specific practice and abilities.
CUSTOMIZE FOR SPECIFIC CONCEPTS AND ABILITY:
Along with high scores and three separate difficulty levels to suit different ages and abilities, there are 16 unique marble styles to choose from. Parents and teachers can customize gameplay to concentrate on specific math concepts by selecting problem types for each player and level or just let the game roll with random problem generation for unlimited practice and play!
MARBLE MATH JUNIOR CONCEPTS INCLUDE:
• shape recognition/matching
• sequencing number values and ordinals
• addition, subtraction and multiplication to 100
• identifying fractions
• counting money (USD, AUD, CAD, EUR or GBP)
• telling time
• completing addition equations
Additionally, early learners who may not be reading yet can tap on a problem to hear it spoken.
MADE BY EDUCATIONAL GAME DESIGNERS
The game designers at Artgig Apps come from a background of educational software development and we put lots of TLC into every detail of each app we create to ensure a fun and engaging learning experience. We include kids, parents and teachers in our app development and testing to make sure our apps are exceptional tools that kids want to use again and again.
We welcome your comments, suggestions and feedback.
Also available Marble Math for ages 9-12+
Thanks for trying Marble Math Junior!
For more Artgig Apps and demo videos: www.artgigapps.com
We at Artgig Apps are parents ourselves, and we hold your privacy and the privacy of your child in the highest regard.
We comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
Marble Math Junior:
- does not share your personal information amongst ourselves or with anyone else;
- does not include ads or in-app purchases, and there are no links to social network sites (like Facebook or Twitter)
- uses analytics to collect anonymized user data for general information about how people use our apps.
What's New in Version 1.2.6
- Artgig Apps intro!
- minor updates
If you like Marble Math Junior please consider leaving an iTunes review - it really helps!
This is such a fun game to play with my family. We can't get enough of it. My son is learning so much with this and i am so thrilled that we finally found an app that allows them to play and learn at the same time. Good work. Highly recommended.
Smart way to get kids thinking about numbers.
An interesting and fun way to practice basic math, with lots of options and customization.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 17, 2014
- Version: 1.2.6
- Size: 66.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Artgig, LLC
- © 2014, Artgig, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.