MarketWatch - Financial news + stock market data
By Dow Jones & Company, Inc., publisher of The Wall Street Journal.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The MarketWatch app for iPhone and iPad delivers the latest business news, financial information and market data to your fingertips.
Download the MarketWatch app for:
- Breaking news stories, videos, and in-depth analysis
- Latest market data, including: index movements, stock prices, and other key securities information
- Receive market-moving alerts on your mobile device
MarketWatch features include:
- Business News & Analysis
* Latest stock market, finance, business and investing news from MarketWatch
* Article headlines and images are featured along with real-time market data for each relevant ticker
* Personal finance, investing, technology, politics, energy, retail and retirement planning news and insights.
* Top Stories bar is interactive and gives access to a fully customizable drop-down menu featuring other news channels (e.g. U.S. Markets, Investing, Personal Finance)
- Market Data
* Market data center with access to stocks, commodities, rates, currencies — all updated in real time
* Detailed stock quote pages with key trading information and interactive charts from across major global markets
* Track stock market data over a variety of date ranges and regions (U.S., Europe, Asia) for a more comprehensive understanding of the markets
* Track your stock picks and see related MarketWatch stories to stay up-to-date on your investments
* Sync your Watchlist. The MarketWatch app syncs with MarketWatch.com, allowing registered MarketWatch users to track stocks on the go. You can add multiple personalized watchlists, which can be viewed at any time across devices and platforms
- Article Sharing and Saving Capabilities
* Save stories to read them at a time that is more convenient for you
* Instantly share stories via social media, text message and email or save them for later viewing
What's New in Version 4.1.1
- Addition of a video carousel in our Top Stories section
- Our new Financial Adviser Center is now listed as a section
- Bug fixes
It is a solid app that does what it says it is going to do. Not a thrills with loads of extras but it delivers on its core function of providing economic data from the markets and the news that is driving those markets.
Doesn't open the first time
The app doesn't open when first opened. It has to be closed and opened again for it to show up. Also the initial startup, when it happens, is very slow.
Fix the app already!! Come on!!!
It won't open! Useless!! I've uninstalled/reinstalled and turned my phone off/on...nothing. This app used to be good. Someone needs to sharpen their pencil...
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Mar 07, 2017
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 53.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dow Jones & Company, Inc., publisher of The Wall Street Journal.
- © 2016 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.