MARVEL Contest of Champions
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more await your summons to battle! Assemble a team & begin your quest to become the Ultimate Marvel Champion!
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions!
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
• Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
• Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
• Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be
• New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time!
QUEST AND BATTLE:
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform
This app may require access to your camera.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions
Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/marvelchampions
What's New in Version 16.1.0
Celebrate Marvel Contest of Champions’ 3rd Year Anniversary! Login from December 10-17 to experience new titles, XP, Gold & Battle Chips Boosts, discounted potions and more!
New Event Quests:
Uncollected Difficulty - December 6th
The Grandmaster extends his gratitude for those who defeated his brother and opens a new monthly Event Quest difficulty for the Uncollected. Fights only get harder and strategic from this point forward, but overcoming them will be more rewarding. Now is the time to become Uncollected! Defeat the Collector in Act 5, Chapter 2 to gain the Grandmaster's Favor and become Uncollected!
Halls of Healing & Halls of Fortune - December 18th - December 31st
Fan favorites return for the Holiday Season! Explore these daily quests to fill your coffers with Gold, and stock your inventory with Potions and Revives! The Halls of Healing will reward players with Potions and Revives for single Champions and their whole team to use in both Alliance Modes AND Story Quests! The Halls of Fortune will award mountains of precious Gold, which can be used to enter into Arenas, donated to your Alliance, or to rank up your Champions! Make sure to fully explore them all, as these quests won’t be sticking around permanently!
Tier 4 Class Catalyst Daily Quests - December 11th - December 31st
Tier 4 Class Catalyst Dailies return during the Holiday season for those who seek greater strength! These daily quests provide Tier 4 Class Catalysts for different Classes, similar to the current Class Daily Quests. Enjoy them while you can!
Act 5 Chapter 4 - December 13th
The culmination of Act 5 arrives and the conclusion is sure to be.... Grand! As the very structure of The Battlerealm begins to falter, a group resisting the control of The Grandmaster has begun collecting fragments of the crumbling Cornerstone to save their home and combat his influence, but as they reform the Cornerstone they discover a truth that changes the stakes altogether...
M.O.D.O.K.’s Lab - December 6th - January 3rd
The Grandmaster has been so focused on his grand machinations that M.O.D.O.K. has renovated his Laboratory right beneath The Grandmaster’s nose in order to test his new device: M.O.D.O.K.’s Randomizer! Enter M.O.D.O.K.’s Lab and see how the dice rolls as you face off against 6 random opponents with their own set of completely random buffs! Use M.O.D.O.K.’s Randomizer to spin the wheel again and try to land your ideal set of buffs!
Hotel M.O.D.O.K. - December 6th - January 3rd
While The Grandmaster is away, M.O.D.O.K. will play… With the Grandmaster somewhat preoccupied with other affairs, M.O.D.O.K. has opened a quaint holiday getaway for the Champions of The Battlerealm to kick back, relax, and enjoy each other’s company. But as with anything, M.O.D.O.K. is keen to run a few experiments on his “esteemed guests” and the results are sure to be… interesting. Take a well-earned vacation in the best (and only) Hotel in The Battlerealm!
Special Attacks can now be Triggered During Autofight
• Champions under Auto Fight will still trigger Specials as they usually would, but Summoners can now manually trigger a Special Attack when available
• Fixed an issue where the AI was able to start acting immediately following the use of their Special 3 attack
• Fixed an issue preventing Nebula and Doctor Octopus’s Special 3 Attack from knocking out the opponent
• Fixed an issue causing abilities that trigger from a “Well Timed Block” to activate inconsistently
• Fixed a bug where one of the light attacks for Black Widow, Captain Marvel, Gamora, Ms. Marvel, and Scarlet Witch would occasionally miss
• Fixed a bug where Spider-Gwen would sometimes miss the second hit of her Special 2 Attack
• And more!
More details can be found on our blog: playcontestofchampions.com/news/
Don't waste your time!!!!!!!
Since the last update there are bad lags and players can't fight bc the ai takes over and you lose bc you can't control your fighter. Kabam ignores all complaints and always tells the masses they are fixing the issue. This is a blatant lie. For a game with this many in game issues things should be free until fixed. Game was decent before the 12.0 update. Since that update it's been ongoing issues with no fix in the future. Kabam only cares about making the game a pay to play format which they don't tell you up front. Player beware.
Update: lame excuse is they blame my wi fi connection. When clearly it's the development team and their so called updates.
New update: if you want to win then you have to spend money. AI continues to do 10 times more damage than your fighters no matter what. Even with maxed abilities the AI is always one step ahead so you have to spend to win. And we all know in the players community, the more you spend the more favor you receive from these so called random crystals and rewards. The AI can be stunned and will still block your attacks. Explain that one kabam, can’t blame that on WiFi connection lol. Also they change alliance wars and force you to use resources on champs you never use then low and behold they changed it back so resources wasted of course. They must need a new revenue stream bc the players are becoming more wise to the bs. Player beware is all I can say to sum up this update.
Waste of time
There are so many Champions (heroes) to obtain, but it seems they reeeeeallyyyy don’t want you to have or play with them. It’s honestly frustratingly strange how often you will get duplicate heroes who, after a not-so-long while, become useless as the game gets harder. I’m sure it’s a model to make you spend money, but in my opinion I’d rather not take the chance on spending money and getting more duplicate heroes (FYI, in this game if you get a duplicate hero of the same rank, they don’t give you the hero, just some of his stats for the one you already have of the same kind. Essentially, you don’t get a hero at all for your hard work, but they try to make you feel better with a crappier consolation of things you’ll get easily from just playing the game). Guys, I’ve only been playing a couple weeks and the game itself kept me around because it’s an addicting battle game, but unfortunately their obvious greed and lack of actual caring (customer service is terrible, treats you like a literal idiot that doesn’t know how a wheel spins and they play dumb when their game messes up) I will be deleting this game after this post. It a bummer that a game so cool has to be ruined by something so stupid. There are literally hundreds of characters in the marvel universe, there’s no legitimate reason as to why they’d have you really only play with 7-10.
Ya know I can tolerate horrible crystal pull odds and stingy rewards but I can't tolerate losing fights unfairly(getting cheated) because of SHADY GAMEPLAY MECHANICS and that's what makes this game so much worse than your average mobile app fighting game. Now the Ai(computer) can activate they're special attacks while they're stunned which is another thing you can't do. You lose multiple fights a day because blocking and parry doesn't work right. Dexterity doesn't work. Random matches are rigged to cheat you for example one match I used a stopwatch and for 12 minutes I couldn't get the Ai to use a 1st or 2nd special attack then not more than a second later after they got they're max special they use it, which is bs because you can't block a max special and in most cases against the Ai a max special will one shot kill you. I can honestly say with a straight face that at least 80% of fights I lost was unfair & I got cheated because Kabam purposely rigged the game to cheat you to get you to spend money which I refuse to do anymore, I'm not gonna spend money on a game when the chances are high that your gonna get cheated later. This game is completely fraudulent & ridiculous the MCOC community needs to come together again and boycott this game until they fix the shady gameplay mechanics, it's just ridiculous
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 06, 2017
- Version: 16.1.0
- Size: 191 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Kabam Inc.
- © 2017 MARVEL MARVEL CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS SOFTWARE © 2017 KABAM, INC. DEVELOPED BY KABAM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- PETER PARKER'S WALLET$4.99
- STAR-LORD'S LOOT BAG$9.99
- TONY STARK'S BRIEFCASE$29.99
- ALL-FATHER ODIN'S VAULT$99.99
- BLACK PANTHER'S TREASURE$49.99
- THE DAILY SPECIAL$4.99
- THE DAILY SPECIAL$4.99
- THE DAILY SPECIAL$4.99
- THE DAILY SPECIAL$4.99
- THE DAILY SPECIAL$4.99