Marvel Puzzle Quest
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Marvel Universe comes to life in The Original Match 3 RPG: Marvel Puzzle Quest! Join the alliance in this unparalleled match-3 puzzle battler that combines your favorite Super Heroes and Super Villains together with deep RPG leveling, player vs. player tournaments, alliance building and more! Be one of the 5 million around the world and unleash your inner super power!
A USA Today “10 Great Games” Pick!
4 out of 5 stars from Touch Arcade!
9.1 out of 10 “An intricately crafted, remarkably deep experience -- Marvel Puzzle Quest doesn’t merely meet the expectations of its name, it exceeds them.” - IGN.com (Editors’ Choice Award)
• MATCH AND UNLEASH FURY
Match tiles to annihilate your opponents, harnessing superpowers from Hulk’s massive strength to smash your enemies or Professor X’s mind control to manipulate the game board!
• RECRUIT MARVEL’S GREATEST HEROES AND VILLAINS
Recruit members of the X-Men, Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D., Guardians of the Galaxy and more to create the ultimate Marvel dream team! Whether you combine Spider-Man with his arch-nemesis Venom, or Captain Marvel with her Ms. Marvel successor, Kamala Khan, assemble your very own epic team!
• UPGRADE YOUR CHAMPIONS AND GAIN POWERFUL REWARDS
Harness the power of Iso-8 to upgrade your team and collect comics to unlock characters and abilities. Master and enhance your character’s abilities to pummel your enemies!
• PLAY WITH FRIENDS IN TOURNAMENTS AND MORE!
Snag the top rank in Tournaments, Alliances, and Season Play for new character rewards and other prizes!
• BECOME PART OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE
Written by Marvel veterans Frank Tieri (Iron Man, Wolverine, Weapon X) and Alex Irvine (Iron Man: The Rapture, Daredevil Noir) and now with new events, features and tournaments that pull directly from the Marvel universe!
App is available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, and Korean.
What's New in Version R85.0.305566
R85 is here!
- Awesome 2-Year Anniversary events arriving for new & old players alike!
- Galactus boss battle!
- Deadpool celebrates Taco Day with Weapon TeX-MeX Versus!
- A new 4-Star Deadpool's Daily Quest every 5 days!
- Locked Shadow Step tiles no longer proc when Elektra takes damage.
- Locked Density/Density tiles no longer leave Vision's Attack Protocol ability shifted.
- Vision’s Density: Heavy ability no longer incorrectly modifies Attack tiles.
- Fixed a few bugs where players were unable to select names or buttons in the Alliance, Boosts and Team-Up screens.
- Added S.H.I.E.L.D Resupply rewards for days 702 through 909.
- UI now identifies when a player has more than 99 Tokens.
- Bullseye (Classic)’s Contract Killer ability no longer activates off friendly Attack tiles.
- Bullseye (Classic)’s Contract Killer ability no longer activates off Team-Up abilities.
- The amount of rewards earned in Tutorial missions now displays correctly.
- Fixed a rare bug where the game could become unresponsive when viewing expired event stores.
- Fixed bug where characters currently in your active roster could not be sent as Team-Ups.
- Fixed bug where enemy team graphics were not displaying when players experienced poor network conditions.
- Missing sound files for various characters have been reinstated.
*Note: The R84 & R85 updates have been combined.
Be ready to spend $; so addictive
That's all I can say. I lost interest in that crush game, but Marvel Puzzle Quest had held my interest on a daily basis. Frustration abounds, but if you don't give up you will succeed.
You can play by yourself like I do, or join an alliance of up to 20 other players and reap more rewards (as long as they are active- I created my own alliance and I'm the only one in it. I do better than many alliances with 20 people because those others only have 1 or 2 active people in them).
The game is geared to give more to active players and alliances, and the stronger you become the more rewards you will get. To get stronger you need more Characters (comic characters are used with powers similar to the ones they have in the comics to enhance play) and to increase your repartee you need Hero Points which don't come too easily, but you can buy those...hence the spending of money... But if you don't get carried away spending your Hero Points, you can get by . I spent hundreds, more than I should have, but I'm OK with it. If you don't have a lot of money, you will get frustrated, but this is so addictive you'll keep coming back.
This is a game for the long haul
The game is designed in such a way that you progress slowly as you play daily. You cannot burst on to the scene and take top the top spot in leaderboards, you have to earn it. If you're smart and play for a long time the game continues to reward you. If you're stupid and drop $50 right off the bat and expect that to make you a winner - well, you've already lost before you even started the game.
The story lines are fun to read and keep you entertained. PVP style battles keep you wanting to level better cards. All fun and enjoyable - just spend your gold wisely.
4 and 5 stars + Galactus
Update deleted my review. Oh well. I'll keep this one short. Consistently one of my favorite games. Roster of 52 on the free budget plan ; ) with 700 HP per spot. ; ( Less tan 100 days until Devil Dino!!! : D Black Cat ( Classic) for Halloween! Ghost Rider (Classic) for day of the dead! More females and foes! Separate hero and enemy rostering to cut down costs! Five stars should descend with their own spot! Make snow boy (Ice man) less creepy! Great powers though. *Shudder* Galactus event sounds fun and challenging. Looking forward to Red Hulk, Classic CY, and Old man Wolverine? Short as I can make it, lol. : ) 4.5/5
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 02, 2015
- Version: R85.0.305566
- Size: 92.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: D3Publisher of America, Inc.
- © D3Publisher of America, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Agency Expenses$4.99
- Bugle Pittance$1.99
- Logan's Loonies$19.99
- Asgard Treasure$49.99
- Stark Salary$99.99
- Treasure Box$4.99
- Hidden Stash$19.99
- Dead Drop$1.99
- Bugle Pittance$0.99
- Mother Lode$99.99