Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Multipurpose effect processor for guitar, synthesizer and voice, providing a wide range of high-quality and creative effects options for audio processing.
Includes a broad selection of audio processing options, comprehensive presets system, flexible audio routing options for connecting effect modules, audio player and recorder, low latency and highest quality of audio processing.
Master FX is intended for real-time processing of sound from one or two external instruments or microphones separately while playing or singing. It can also mix instrument sound or voice with pre-recorded audio tracks. Master FX can also be used as a sound processor within a variety of other musical applications as it supports Inter-App Audio or Audiobus. This allows the app to be used as an effects processor as part of an iOS-based multitrack recording system.
● 3-Band parametric equalizer
● Pitch modulator
● Limiter on main output
● Completely 32-bit high quality audio processing.
● Low-latency for real time playing.
● Up to 6 effects at once.
● Various options for connecting effect modules.
● Processing of the two channels separately.
● Built-in player with playlists feature.
● Convenient playback control.
● Built-in recorder with switching sources (input, processed, output).
● Individual presets for each effect module.
● Global presets for all module parameters and connections.
● Includes control options designed specifically for live performance.
● Inter-App Audio compatible.
● Support Audiobus in Effect or Output slots.
● Support Dropbox web service (you will need free Dropbox account).
● Exchange files between applications through audio clipboard.
● Support "Open in" feature to move audio files from other applications.
● Option "Open file in" sends file directly to another application.
● Access to files through internal Web service in local network.
● Support for iTunes file share.
● Different color schemes of visual interface.
iPad 2 and higher is strongly recommended (especially with Audiobus).
Generally this application can be run on first generation iPad but there is a possibility of audio dropouts. Offline processing can be done with any iPad.
You can find technical details, description and support on our website:
What's New in Version 1.5
● Supports Audiobus 2.x in Input, Effect and Output slots.
● Added Audiobus "State Saving" feature.
● Minor bug fixes.
Excellent, low-memory FX suite for guitar and other instrument apps
Igor's apps have really has a reputation for tight, streamlined programming that runs efficiently even on some of the older devices. There is nothing revolutionary about the effects offered in Master FX, except that they run exceptionally well as an AudioBus effects slot app. With a guitar app in the input slot, I was able to add full compliments of lush reverb and delay, and round out my sound with the equalizer and compression. I also found the large knobs to be touch-screen friendly and easy to use. Finally, I appreciated input and output meters so you can monitor your levels from the app. Another great app from iMusicAlbum.
Another Fantastic app from this dev! Very deep yet easy to use. You don't need all the glamor if you're concerned about the way this app "looks". Lots of bang for the $$'s You won't regret the purchase!
I like the other app this dev made very much. That being said, I am a bit disappointed in this one. For the price I would have liked to see More of a variety of unique and unusual effects. I mean this isn't effect intern, or effect apprentice. It's effects master! Let's make it so. Currently it is too similar to the other one.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 13, 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Igor Vasiliev
- © Igor Vasiliev
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.