Take control of your home with Master Switch. With its advanced scripting configuration you can create simple to complex actions for your Belkin WeMo, LIFX, HomeKit or Philips Hue devices, mixing and matching LED bulbs and switches.
Got an old iPhone or iPod Touch laying around*? Convert it to a smart network switch (wall or table-top) via switch mode.
Gain quick access to your devices by using the notification center widget, split view or your Apple Watch.**
* Fully configurable action spots with ability to mix and match devices.
* Configure spots with different built-in images and color configurations.
* Dim control for individual or grouped LED Light Bulbs, even if set outside a WeMo group.
* Hue support for Toggle/Dim on Lights/Groups/Scenes.
* Support for delayed on/off actions for switched devices such as Air Conditioners.
* Support for WeMo maker in switch or momentary mode.
* See detailed information on all your WeMo, LIFX & Hue devices when you are trying to diagnose a network problem.
* iPhone 6s/6s support for Force/3D Touch actions.
* iPad/iPad Pro OS9 Split View / Multitasking Support. (*4)
* AppleTV4 (tvOS) App (***) included free with purchase of the iOS version.
* Support for HomeKit Switches and Bulbs (*5)
This version of the app has been tested to work with:
WeMo Insight Switch
WeMo Bridge with LED Lights (MZ100/Cree/A19/OSRAM Lightify Flex RGBW )
Hue Bridge 2012 (BSB001) with LED Lights (A19/BR30)
LIFX 800 / LIFX 1000
(other WeMo/LIFX/Hue devices may work but were not tested by PepperDogSoft).
NOTE: MasterSwitch is required to run on the same WiFi network as your WeMo, LIFX and Hue devices. Away from home control is not currently available from this app. PepperDogSoft is not affiliated with Belkin, LIFX or Philips, the maker of WeMo/LIFX/Hue, so please ensure your devices are set up and working via the official WeMo/LIFX/Hue app prior to using them with this app.
(*) iOS6 or above is required.
(**) Watch supported iPhone with iOS8.2 or above required.
(***) AppleTV4 App requires your iOS device be on iOS 8.X or higher and using the same AppleID as your AppleTV4. (Settings are stored on iCloud)
(*4) iPad mini 2/3/4 or iPad Air/Air2/Pro with iOS 9.X required.
(*5) Requires iOS 9.X
Tweet Us: http://twitter.com/PepperDogSoft
If you are experiencing problems, please use the Support forum on our website (www.pepperdogsoft.com) as we can better help you there.
A few more iOS 9 fixes (Hue calls)
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to setup
I got this for my watch. It found my lights easily and I was able to control my lights within a couple of minutes. Very impressed so far. Hopefully devs continue to support.
Very slow and not many options
Takes forever to find my smart devices and to do a simple on or off, you have to go into the device and then turn on or off. Sorry can’t recomended it.
Master switch is So Handy
Easily customized each button/Device on my phone with an image of my choosing as well as color to represent on off state. Turns devices on and off on my watch by pressing and by using voice control (without having to set up anything). Do allow time (less than 10 minutes for me) for it to find the devices. Only caveat is customize buttons did not display on the watch but the default ones work and it may be a matter of not knowing how to do that yet. Also learned the hard way not to set Switch Mode on the phone (an option to turn an old phone into a Belkin remote ). Glad I took a chance that it would work as the pictures indicated. Update: days later I’m still very happy with it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.