IMPORTANT: This app provides eligible Mastercard cardholders with the ability to locate airport lounges and offers. If you are an eligible member of this program, your Mastercard issuer should provide you with information related to accessing the program. Please contact your issuer for questions regarding eligibility.
To verify your eligibility, after registration you may see a temporary charge of $1.00 (USD) in your payment card transaction history. This is solely a “pending” transaction and your card will NOT be charged. After your eligibility is verified, the pending amount will be removed (usually within 10 business days).
This easy-to-use mobile app experience, developed by LoungeKey, is designed to enrich the time that Mastercard cardholders spend at the airport. The app enables cardholders to explore more than 850 airport lounges from around the world as well as hundreds of curated airport offers.
Escape the airport crowds and retreat to an oasis in more than 400 airports worldwide.
- Search for a lounge by simply typing a Country, City, or Airport
- Leverage the “Find a Nearest Airport” functionality which automatically locates the nearest airport
- See detailed lounge information such as location, amenities, and hours of operation
Take advantage of a curated listing of airport offers that span across dining, spa, and retail.
- Find offers available to you based on the terminal where you are located
- See detailed offer information (i.e., location of the merchant, hours of operation, and terms and conditions)
- Generate a QR offer code for redemption of the offer
Easily manage your account information, view lounge visit history, and access active and historical offers.
Improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Completely worthless as it doesn’t work. You put in your card number and the Captcha and it just has an error. I know the number and captcha is correct and tried it four times. Aggravating.
Works great BUT...
The app works great when the lounge or restaurant is able to read your QR code without problems. Sometimes the place need to enter your LAN code manually due to technical difficulties. However, the bad thing about this app over Priority Pass card is not all lounges and restaurants are included, there are few places at some airports that are missing and that’s definitely a bummer for me. You should make all lounges and restaurants from Priority Pass database available in MasterCard Airport Experiences, why is so difficult? LoungeKey and Priority Pass belong to the same Collinson Group anyway.
Hi, thanks for your constructive feedback and your suggestions. We're working on adding more lounge partners & any new additions will be added to our online listings as soon as they become available. Thanks, Zoe
- Lounge Key Limited
- 107 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Lounge Key Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.