Match™ - Dating App to Flirt, Chat and Meet Local Single Men and Women
By Match.com, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Match dating app is the best place to date, and it keeps getting better. It’s easier to use and gives you brand new ways to meet new people and chat it up. And, we think it’s pretty awesome. Literally.
- Beautiful design
- Big photos
- Simple navigation
- Stream serves you photos of singles around you
- Mixer introduces you to new people at warp speed
- Message Threads show your entire conversation on one screen
Throw in easy photo uploading and in-app notifications, and you’ve got a dating app experience that’s completely unmatched.
Match is responsible for more dates, relationships and marriages than other free dating apps like POF, Zoosk or OkCupid.
And unlike other dating apps Badoo, eHarmony, Tagged or Facebook, Match is home to the largest pool of personals in online dating—that includes gay dating websites, lesbian dating and plus size dating.
Today, 1 in 5 relationships start with online dating. Why not join the most proven matchmaker and start chatting?
From gay chat apps to Asian dating to bbw sites, Match is the dating app where memberships become relationships resulting in love.
Looking anywhere else? You might as well be on Craigslist! Oh snap!
Match.com is a part of the Match Group, which also owns OurTime, BlackPeopleMeet, OKCupid, How About We, Meetic and Tinder.
We have multiple subscription options to choose from, starting as low as $21.99/month:
- Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation of your purchase and auto-renews for the same price and duration period as the original one/three/six month package
- Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase and must be turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- No cancellation of the current upgrade plan is allowed during your active period
What's New in Version 4.0.1
Bye bye, bugs:
- The app will no longer crash in Stream on iPad OS 8.3.
- When you open a push notification, the app will no longer freeze and crash.
Primary Purpose is to Have You Not Find a Match & Tries to Compete with Tinder a Little Bit
It’s pretty stable, more so than a lot of feature-rich apps out there, so I gave it two stars for that. Otherwise:
1) The most aggravating thing about it is that when you filter the search you can’t sort by Mutual Match. That and reverse match are the only ones missing compared to the web version. Gee, maybe it’s because Match Picks gives you “matches” even though you put criteria where neither of you match, e.g. you’re 5’10” and definitely want your height or shorter and the “match” is 6’ and wants taller, yet you’re a match somehow. Hence, Match delays you from actually meeting the one and can take more of your hard-earned $$.
2) They have a random “discover", which pops up when you first open the app, and a random hot/not, a.k.a. Mixer (you can still click on a person to get the profile). They’re trying to be Tinder-like, but it’s not their strong suit and not what most users are paying for.
3) It keeps asking in-app to rate the app. I keep rating it one-or-two stars. It says “Bummer your opinion matters (or something like that),” but it doesn’t ask you for feedback. It asked again recently, after the April 21/22 update. Maybe they should stop pretending that they care about customer opinions.
Number 1) is why I give the app two-stars, even though it really deserves 1 or 1.5.
This app...this app is so bad. They have commercials advertising this site, yet this app has to be the most none user friendly app I have ever used. Let's say you change locations, you move. Good luck getting new matches in your area. The "mixer" feature does not update your location. Also trying to delete your account for what ever reason, have fun. The help system is so useless, instead of clicking on a link to delete your account, it takes you to a page that shows you how to delete your account if you somehow manage to find the page that lets you delete your account (if that makes any sense). And last but not least you have to wait for someone to approve your photo, and we all know the idiot who made this crap is gonna take his sweet time doing anything. But lastly...the fact that you HAVE to pay to do anything. Enough said. The app is free....but everything else is a lot of money.
Pretty decent site
Match is a very good site. The email notifications cannot be turned off which is extremely annoying. Also, there's a ton more guys than girls ?all dating sites are the same) so guys do not expect a ton of girls to message you!!! Quality of people is way better than on free sites. I guarantee you that. All in all, I would say it is the best dating site by far although farrrrrrrrrrr from excellent.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Apr 23, 2015
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 29.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Match.com, LLC
- © Copyright 2015 Match.com, L.L.C.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 Top Spot$2.99
- Top Spot 10-Pack$19.99
- Top Spot 5-Pack$11.99
- Subscription plans for Match$42.99