Match™ - Dating App to Flirt, Chat and Meet Local Single Men and Women
By Match.com, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Forget multiple apps for dating - we’ve baked all of your favorite features into one app. Discover people nearby, view their photos, wink for free, plus even more:
• Enjoy surprising new matches every day
• Get a constant flow of matches with Stream
• Say yay or nay quicker with Mixer
• Search like a boss with our powerful filters
• Never miss a connection with push notifications
We’re #1 dates, relationships and marriages. That’s more than free dating sites like POF, Zoosk or OkCupid.
And unlike Adam4Adam, Badoo, eHarmony and Tagged, Match is home to the largest pool of personals in online dating—that includes gay dating websites, lesbian dating and plus size dating.
How do we do it? Our matching algorithm delivers only the single men or women that meet your standards.
Today, 1 in 5 relationships start with online dating. Why not join the most proven matchmaker and start chatting?
From gay dating to Asian dating to bbw dating, Match is the dating website where memberships become relationships.
Looking anywhere else? You might as well be on Craigslist! Oh snap!
Match.com is part of The Match Group, which also owns OurTime, BlackPeopleMeet, OKCupid, How About We, Meetic and Tinder.
We have multiple subscription options to choose from, starting as low as $21.99/month:
- Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation of your purchase and auto-renews for the same price and duration period as the original one/three/six month package
- Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase and must be turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- No cancellation of the current upgrade plan is allowed during your active period
What's New in Version 4.4.0
--Photos are larger in Search, and you can instantly tell how active someone is
--You can even send a wink without ever leaving Search
There’s more? You darn right:
--Happy captioning – you can now add text to all your new photos
--Use the app, interruption-free. We redesigned our notifications to peek in from the top for a few seconds, then split.
Not worth the money
For all of the money that you have to pay for Match, it really is lacking. I cannot edit the location of my daily matches. Once I send an email to someone, they should be taken off of my search. No need to include someone that I have already emailed. I think there should be some icebreaker type interactions too. Emails are just way too impersonal. Oh and with the new update, you can't delete someone from your search. I suggest people try meetup instead. Much easier to meet people that way.
Worst dating app
I gave one star because there isn't option for 0. It is money ripp off they charge yours account even if you have deselected the option for auto renewal... Very bad customer service, don't answer on the questions and they keep repeating one sentence that can not refund the whole amount even i've reacted the same day when the charge was posted on my account.
I'm very disappointed from them and never ever will again use their services.
This app is great if you're looking for serious relationship knowing that people pay female and male is a good thing because everyone is taking it serious you just have to be patient and hope to find the one you're looking for
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Sep 30, 2015
- Version: 4.4.0
- Size: 48.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Match.com, LLC
- © Copyright 2015 Match.com, L.L.C.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 Top Spot$2.99
- Top Spot 10-Pack$19.99
- Top Spot 5-Pack$11.99