Match™ - Dating App to Flirt, Chat and Meet Local Single Men and Women
By Match.com, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Match dating app is the best place to date, and it keeps getting better. It’s easier to use and gives you brand new ways to meet new people and chat it up. And, we think it’s pretty awesome. Literally.
- Beautiful design
- Big photos
- Simple navigation
- Stream serves you photos of singles around you
- Mixer introduces you to new people at warp speed
- Message Threads show your entire conversation on one screen
Throw in easy photo uploading and in-app notifications, and you’ve got a dating app experience that’s completely unmatched.
Match is responsible for more dates, relationships and marriages than other free dating apps like POF, Zoosk or OkCupid.
And unlike other dating apps Badoo, eHarmony, Tagged or Facebook, Match is home to the largest pool of personals in online dating—that includes gay dating websites, lesbian dating and plus size dating.
Today, 1 in 5 relationships start with online dating. Why not join the most proven matchmaker and start chatting?
From gay chat apps to Asian dating to bbw sites, Match is the dating app where memberships become relationships resulting in love.
Looking anywhere else? You might as well be on Craigslist! Oh snap!
Match.com is a part of the Match Group, which also owns OurTime, BlackPeopleMeet, OKCupid, How About We, Meetic and Tinder.
We have multiple subscription options to choose from, starting as low as $21.99/month:
- Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation of your purchase and auto-renews for the same price and duration period as the original one/three/six month package
- Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase and must be turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- No cancellation of the current upgrade plan is allowed during your active period
What's New in Version 4.0.2
Match 4.0.2 includes some fantastic fixes:
- You’ll now stay logged in to our Apple Watch app even when your phone is locked
- We stopped a few more crashes in their tracks
I haven't had the bad experiences with the latest update. Smooth UI and easy to navigate. You're experience on the site varies but that's heavily reliant on how much info you want to share. ProTip: finding someone is a numbers game, send A LOT of messages (I have a stock message I'll occasionally customize). You'll get no responses or even a view 95% of the time, but the more you send, eventually someone will respond. You have to actually talk to the person to get a sense, the profiles don't say much.
Decent UX but not effective
From a UX perspective the app is easy and intuitive to use. I never need to login to the full web version. From a usefulness perspective, it stinks. This is the second time I've signed up with Match and I've been with it about a month this time. Like the first time it's not been effective in finding suitable matches. I'm sure it's a function of demographics and location (I live in a city of 1MM) but they should address areas where take up is low. I'll keep it for the 3 month subscription but I'll drop it rather than pay another $80 if it doesn't do a better job of finding matches near me.
This app is not great. It's hard to read people's profiles as seems to mostly bring up the pictures, but profile details are just as important as the pics, so want to be able to read these. There is also a swiping feature where you can swipe if you 'like'.... Must say while the idea is good, the functionality is terrible, most the time I just want to scroll the page and the next thing you know I've 'liked' a bunch of people I have no interested in just because the app reads my scrolling as a swipe. Rather disappointing app unfortunately.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Apr 29, 2015
- Version: 4.0.2
- Size: 29.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Match.com, LLC
- © Copyright 2015 Match.com, L.L.C.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 Top Spot$2.99
- Top Spot 10-Pack$19.99
- Top Spot 5-Pack$11.99
- Subscription plans for Match$42.99