Math and Science Tutor
By Math Tutor DVD, Limited Liability Company
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
1500+ video lessons in Math, Algebra, Calculus, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering, Statistics. 500+ hours of step-by-step instruction.
- Mark favorite lessons for later viewing.
- Recently watched videos list.
- Search all lessons for any topic.
- View featured courses.
- View recently released courses.
- Worksheets for selected courses.
- Share lessons via email & social media.
- Basic Math (Arithmetic)
- Algebra 1 & 2
- College Algebra
- Trig & PreCalculus
- Calculus 1, 2, & 3
- Differential Equations
- Calculator Tutorials
- Physics 1, 2, & 3
- Probability & Statistics
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering Math
- Java Programming
- Matlab, MS Word, MS Excel
- Science Experiments
Excel in school. Learn any subject fast by solving problems step-by-step. Our lessons have helped thousands of students achieve success!
Information about Math Tutor subscriptions:
- For $19.99 a month, you will get access to all 1,500+ lessons and courses.
- Your subscription will automatically renew at $19.99 each month, billed through your iTunes account.
- You can cancel anytime by turning off auto-renew in your account settings.
- The subscription automatically renews every month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 1.0.6
New lessons in Algebra, Calculus & Electrical Engineering.
I love this app! It really helped me at through my classes! I hate math, and wasn’t doing well in my math classes because I couldn’t understand Anything. I had a friend tell me about this app and I was pleasantly surprised at how helpful this app was. My grade went from failing to passing with in a few weeks. Love this app; I will recommend this app to anyone!
Great app for math instruction. Videos are easy to open and instructor is great at walking you through the problem and how to solve it. Love how when video opens it automatically turns landscape so can see whole screen and follow instructor. Tons of different lessons for basic or more complex learning. Love it
Awesome, but needs a little work
There are no icons for the sidebar or the search bar at the top of the screen, so I had to guess that they were there. It was kind of confusing.
Also, there is no way to subscribe. I looked everywhere in the app. How does one subscribe?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 18, 2017
- Version: 1.0.6
- Size: 56.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Math Tutor DVD, Limited Liability Company
- © 2017 Math Tutor DVD, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Lessons$19.99